• Windows Mobile 7/8
    • android
    • iPhone
  2. 2. Features to be includes

• Pay a invoice
    • Edit account details
    • Open a ticket
    • Cancel a service

The first edition of the mobile app will depend on the feedback from this poll.

I am wanting to include three features as standard when the application is released and additional features to be included in further updates.

Once I have the feedback from the community I will share more details about what's being included in the first released.

• 2 weeks later...

Morning guys after the feedback we will be working with the following

Android and iPhone apps first of all

And the features will include in the first release

• pay an invoice (add account credit)
  • Open a support ticket
  • Cancel a service

Also I have spent some time thinking about the costing as well and they will be

• Blasta branded - £4.99 a month  
  • Company branded - £150 setup costs and 4.99  month

The monthly cost will go towards to licencing and app updates. Licencing will be via a module that will allow a end user to generate a pin to allow users to add more than one company to manage at the same time within the app. If you have the branded version your module will connect via the licencing app and you will be able to set if the user is able to logon using a pin or their email address.

Also to explain the setup cost is to cover our time to brand the application to company colours and to add additional options such as way to access your website within the app. 

And the features will include in the first release

• pay an invoice (add account credit)
  • Open a support ticket
  • Cancel a service

Why would you add cancel service when it has the lowest poll turn out?  At least for my business cancelling a service is not something I'd consider a good mobile feature by any stretch and therefor wouldn't utilize the app.  Also what about those who use a different support system and not the Blesta support module?

Might it be a good suggestion to allow us to edit this functionality in the SDK so we can add/remove what we require?

Hi

The support feature would use the blasta support module so no 3rd party would be needed for customers to contact support. For people who use a 3rd party script for the support this is something I would be happy to work with someone who has this kind of setup with a branded version of the app and then they have a option to upload it to the app store using their development account or using mine.

The branded version will allow access to different options such as visit a mobile version of your site for example.

Also the cancel service will be disabled by default and the plugin that connects to the licencing server will allow admins of blasta to enable and disable features that are built into the app giving the customers what they want them to have access to.

• 3 weeks later...