Client Signature

interfasys

I'm getting tired of pasting my signature when I use ticketing systems of various companies and I imagine my clients are too, so I think it could be useful to let them have a permanent signature.

Just like staff can provide useful information in there, so can clients, if they wish to.

What does the community think?

I guess it depends on how you communicate in your tickets. If you don't even put your name or are on a first name basis with your service provider, then it doesn't really matter, but if you fill in tickets like letters you write to the support department, you may sign the ticket like a letter and provide additional information like company name, phone number, OS, etc.

I guess it depends on how you communicate in your tickets. If you don't even put your name or are on a first name basis with your service provider, then it doesn't really matter, but if you fill in tickets like letters you write to the support department, you may sign the ticket like a letter and provide additional information like company name, phone number, OS, etc.

Ah that could be what we asked for before, custom ticket fields. But yeah our staff have to put a signature type eg: Kind regards, name. But I believe in 3.1 we're getting staff signatures. *fingers crossed*

Ah that could be what we asked for before, custom ticket fields. But yeah our staff have to put a signature type eg: Kind regards, name. But I believe in 3.1 we're getting staff signatures. *fingers crossed*

Yes, you can set a staff signature that appears when replying to tickets in v3.1.

This is interesting, but I'm not sure how many customers would actually use it. But since Blesta already has record of the more pertinent information like company name or a list of phone numbers, this could be automatically populated in the ticket.