Domain Transfer Order Did Not Record

mlsto

Question

Hello

Received a domain transfer order, received the notice from Paypal of payment and Blesta of order. I notice that the order and transaction both were in Pending but no record of pending orders on the dashboard. I had to manually apply and approve the order, I thought that the Paypal standard payments was corrected in the latest patch?

Anyway my problem is the order did not record with the registrar, I believe, I am using ResellerClub with logicboxes. I checked my reseller account but no record of pending transfers orders.

Normal domain orders work, is there an issue with transfer orders in Blesta?

Thanks for any help on this.

3 answers to this question

Recieved another Domain Order and again it did not register in Blesta as completed, did not show as pending in the dashboard. Shows as pending in the client account, ResellerClub shows no domain order so the domain orders are not being recorded by ResellerClub.

What should I do to get these domains being registered in ResellerClub, shouldn't Logicboxes be doing this automatically? Paypal is sending the payment notice but I am seeing that the invoice is still showing as unpaid in the client account and pending in Blesta admin client section. Used to work before not now.

Don't the payments record once paid via PayPal?

Modules, like Logicboxes, won't provision unpaid services. However, you should be able to mark the invoice paid manually, and the service should be provisioned by cron shortly afterward.

It sounds like, for whatever reason, the payment notification from PayPal is not making it to Blesta. You created another thread about having this issue, and that is likely where the problem lies. Check the gateway logs, and double-check your PayPal configuration settings (in PayPal) to make sure PayPal can and is sending data to your server running Blesta. You may want to also take a look at this thread.