Cannot See Support Tickets From Staff Portal

Alk

Question

Hello,

I have a few "test" support tickets which have been migrated from Blesta 2.5 and I have created a test ticket in Blesta 3. Although I can see the support tickets from within the specific Client's Portal, no tickets are listed in the staff portal. I'm unsure why this could be. Could someone point me in the right direction please?

Thanks very much

7 answers to this question

...and I know why I was having a problem now - It was me being silly.

I created a new account for myself as part of the Blesta 3 install and I didn't spot that the account with permission to the support area was the account migrated from Blesta 2.5 (it had the same name, ie. my name, just a different email address). So the particular account I was using didn't have permissions after all - I was getting confused. Likewise, it was the migrated admin account from Blesta 2.5 that had the migrated tickets assigned to it which is why I didn't see them. lol

Thanks again Mike - have a good night.

Yes I have thanks Mike - it's all ticked in those permissions.

I've thought about reinstalling the plugin but thought it must be something I've not set. Perhaps I'll hold off doing this until one of the Blesta team see this thread as perhaps it's a bug after migrating from Blesta 2.5.

Yes I have thanks Mike - it's all ticked in those permissions.

I've thought about reinstalling the plugin but thought it must be something I've not set. Perhaps I'll hold off doing this until one of the Blesta team see this thread as perhaps it's a bug after migrating from Blesta 2.5.

I'm not sure mate, because I imported from WHM** to Blesta 2.5, then imported to 3.0.0 b7. If it is a issue it might be with the updated importer to 3.0.but that would be very weird. But yeah I think Paul and the guys might be on tomorrow (maybe tonight :) ).

I'm not sure mate, because I imported from WHM** to Blesta 2.5, then imported to 3.0.0 b7. If it is a issue it might be with the updated importer to 3.0.but that would be very weird. But yeah I think Paul and the guys might be on tomorrow (maybe tonight :) ).

Ah OK - not too dissimilar from what I did originally. Well, based on your experience, I've uninstalled and reinstalled the plugin (I only had my test tickets to loose) and having set everything up again it is working as it should. It definitely seemed to be a staff permissions issue, so in hindsight I probably could have avoided this by removing my staff permissions and putting them back in place again.

Thanks for your help Mike.

Ah OK - not too dissimilar from what I did originally. Well, based on your experience, I've uninstalled and reinstalled the plugin (I only had my test tickets to loose) and having set everything up again it is working as it should. It definitely seemed to be a staff permissions issue, so in hindsight I probably could have avoided this by removing my staff permissions and putting them back in place again.

Thanks for your help Mike.

Glad you solved your issue mate :D and you're welcome.

...and I know why I was having a problem now - It was me being silly.

I created a new account for myself as part of the Blesta 3 install and I didn't spot that the account with permission to the support area was the account migrated from Blesta 2.5 (it had the same name, ie. my name, just a different email address). So the particular account I was using didn't have permissions after all - I was getting confused. Likewise, it was the migrated admin account from Blesta 2.5 that had the migrated tickets assigned to it which is why I didn't see them. lol

Thanks again Mike - have a good night.

Ah yeah that's the same with the WHM** importer, I just removed the old one haha :) No problem and you mate.