Universal Module Error

JDG

The Universal Module is showing an issue when I try to add a service to a user.

I am adding a service to a client, I have a package called "Mantenimiento Mensual" that is create with the package system and using the Universal Module.

When I try to add this service is when they show me the error.

Any Idea of what is happening

Url the error occ:https://cap.jassdesigngroup.com/admin/clients/addservice/50/2/8

ERROR MESSAGE:

Fatal error: Cannot access empty property in /home/jassdesi/public_html/cap/components/modules/universal_module/universal_module.php on line 871

Oh noes!

Cannot access empty property on line 871 in /home/jassdesi/public_html/cap/components/modules/universal_module/universal_module.php

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'UnknownException' with message 'Invalid callback Session::sessionWrite, cannot access private method Session::sessionWrite()' in Unknown:0 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: UnknownException::setErrorHandler(2, 'Invalid callbac...', 'Unknown', 0, NULL) #1 {main} thrown in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Invalid callback Session::sessionClose, cannot access private method Session::sessionClose() in Unknown on line 0

Versión of Blesta 3.0.7

Version of the Universal Module? Make sure it's upgraded to the latest version for that version of Blesta.

Go to manage the Universal Module product you're trying to add a service for, and make sure its fields are correct, then re-save it, and try again.