Cpanel To Cpanel Extended

MemoryX2

Question

3 answers to this question

There's no automated way to do so, no. It would be a matter of updating the service to use the correct module row for the new module, and adding all the service meta fields that the new module expects.. and maybe something else I'm not thinking of at the moment.

Basically, it's not supported, but you can give it a try at your own risk.

We will be adding more cPanel Extended like features to the current cPanel module. We converted the client views for cPanel Extended to bootstrap for 3.2, so that module will work with 3.2.. but it also smooths out the views necessary for us to update our original cPanel module with these features more easily.

There's no automated way to do so, no. It would be a matter of updating the service to use the correct module row for the new module, and adding all the service meta fields that the new module expects.. and maybe something else I'm not thinking of at the moment.

Basically, it's not supported, but you can give it a try at your own risk.

We will be adding more cPanel Extended like features to the current cPanel module. We converted the client views for cPanel Extended to bootstrap for 3.2, so that module will work with 3.2.. but it also smooths out the views necessary for us to update our original cPanel module with these features more easily.

What kind of time line are we looking at? I would much prefer to use the blesta module, it's just some of the extended functions are very appealing.

I changed a package to the extended module, and then went to a client that was using the package. When I tried to update details at the bottom I got an oh noes page.

As I said I much prefer yours Paul especially if it had more features, which is something I would even be willing to pay some on.