Installing Blesta License Key Invalid

Joseph

Question

8 answers to this question

If you've already had a trial, the same trial key will be fetched.

Also, Softaculous should be performing the entire install, so all you should have to do is go to /admin/login to login. If it's requesting a trial key and admin setup then the Softaculous install may not have completed correctly.

Yes that was me and everything is working great I love the set up. Just one question i notice when i have my payment gateways setup and packages set up the order checkout form stays the same no matter which gateway is used? It may just be because im new to this and doing something wrong.

Yes that was me and everything is working great I love the set up. Just one question i notice when i have my payment gateways setup and packages set up the order checkout form stays the same no matter which gateway is used? It may just be because im new to this and doing something wrong.

Not sure what you mean by the order checkout stays the same. What do you expect to be different?

If you're using a merchant gateway, the user is paying with a credit card or ACH, the gateway you're using is irrelevant to them. If it's a non-merchant gateway, like PayPal, a button should appear during checkout for that. If it's not, check Packages > Order Forms. Edit the order form, and make sure all the gateways you want to accept payment in are checked for that order form.

I like how the credit card processor staying on the website and not opening a new tab.

Do note that if you choose to use a merchant gateway -where the customer enters the credit card details on your own website, instead of being redirected- your credit card processor will require that you are PCI compliant.

That means extra costs for things like quarterly security scans, and needing to have a separate webserver and database server if numbers are stored.

That's why quite a number of companies still opt to use non-merchant gateways, where the user is redirected to a separate site provided by the gateway to enter his details, even if it is less pretty.