An Internal Error Occurred. The Module Row Is Unavailable

marcel

Question

Hello,

Just want to test the account creation and service setup for hosting..if it will be creating the hosting account.

I made an free hosting package..so everything is setup as  €0,00 

When i order the package and fill in the information when i hit on checkout it says:

An internal error occurred. The module row is unavailable

What can i do to make a test package, to only see if it will setup and create the package..automatically true cron-job..

Regards Marcel

19 answers to this question

Right, best thing to do is turn the error reporting on in the config/blesta.php change 0 to -1. Try again. If same issue, try uninstalling the  [cPanel | DirectAdmin | InterWorx] module. Re-install the module to see if that fixes the modules row. If not I recommend you  wait for the guys to reply.

Also check your module logs. Tools > Logs > Modules > (Click the top row)

Hello Mike,

1.Oke i enabled the Error reporting, but still the same issue, 2. I have Re-install the Cpanel module, Still the same issue..No Errors where found..

I hope someone could help me with it..

Do you have teamviewer handy, so I can see what you see and hopefully be able to revert the issue?

Thanks mike,

Yes i got teamviewer.we can make an active connection..

But first i need to go to work :(  i have late shift from 14:00 to 22:00 European time..can we make an appointment..

Thanks for helping me out!!

regards marcel

Thanks mike,

Yes i got teamviewer.we can make an active connection..

But first i need to go to work :(  i have late shift from 14:00 to 22:00 European time..can we make an appointment..

Thanks for helping me out!!

regards marcel

I'm up for a bit tonight :) after 22:00 is fine for me.

Hello

I'm a new user and having just installed Blesta as a trial and trying things out I am having exactly the same problem as Marcel was. I notice the problem was solved but no solution was posted for others to see.

Please share what you found Marcel/Mike.

In short, I have a zero-priced hosting product set up in Blesta, linking to a cPanel package. Going through the purchase/checkout process, after submitting the order Blesta comes back with the message "An internal error occurred. The module row is unavailable.".

I have enabled error reporting in Blesta config as detailed by Mike, and am getting nothing in the Blesta module log.

Thank you for your help.

Bill Pearce

Thanks Paul & Mike

I tried reinstalling the cPanel module a couple of times and resetting the server in the package with no change - still getting the error.

But in Update Package, the Module Options panel, when I changed the Server Group drop down from 'UK' (which I had set to use my hosting server) to 'Any', the order completed to Pending with no error. That's good, but leaves me wondering why I couldn't get it to use the selected server group. The other query regarding that is why it didn't provision the hosting directly. I do not have "Require Manual Review and Approval of All Orders" checked in the order form.

Thanks for your help. Despite a few glitches getting things set up, it's great to be using some software that feels well designed and well built.

The other query regarding that is why it didn't provision the hosting directly. I do not have "Require Manual Review and Approval of All Orders" checked in the order form.

Has the invoice attached to the service been paid? Only paid pending services are provisioned automatically, based on your settings.

The service was set up as a zero-cost item. What does Blesta do in that case? Is there an invoice raised for zero? On checking the client's account, there are invoices for zero amount. Having manually provisioned them they have a status of Sent and have dates set in all three columns - Date Closed, Date Billled and Date Due. When I get to the point of setting up Blesta for real, I don't expect to have any zero-cost services, so I don't expect this to be a problem. (Edit - I've just discovered that cron handles the provisioning - I didn't need to do it manually)

Still Wondering why I wasn't able to use the server group. Would it be because I have just one server registered?

I believe an invoice should still be created for a zero-cost service, and it will simply be marked as paid when the cron runs, and then the service will be activated.

I'm not sure what's going on with your server group, but the error seems to indicate that it was not able to choose a server (module row) to provision the service on. Based on the OP's similar issue, it may be a simple configuration problem that a reinstall of cPanel resolves as Licensecart pointed out. Unless you can provide steps to duplicate this problem consistently (i.e. what module rows you have, how you have your packages setup, etc.), we wouldn't have enough to go on to determine whether it's actually a bug with the module.

Hi,

I don't no what we did back then..i have reinstaled the module..and what you can do to...is when you setup the cpanel module set account limit to 200...that is what mike did too...i hope that helps you....please share if it solved the problem..i don't no if that was the problem back than...but please try it..

Hi Marcel

Thank you for your suggestion re. module account limit. I tried doing that - i.e. setting the Account Limit in Edit cPanel Server to 200. Then in the Module Options in Update Package I set the Server Group back from 'Any' to the group I created and called 'UK', and tested as a client buying a package from that group and it worked just fine, no more "An internal error occurred. The module row is unavailable."! So thank you very much! I don't know why it worked but it did.

Hi Marcel

Thank you for your suggestion re. module account limit. I tried doing that - i.e. setting the Account Limit in Edit cPanel Server to 200. Then in the Module Options in Update Package I set the Server Group back from 'Any' to the group I created and called 'UK', and tested as a client buying a package from that group and it worked just fine, no more "An internal error occurred. The module row is unavailable."! So thank you very much! I don't know why it worked but it did.

Nice to hear that it works now mate..

Now you can experiment with blesta..

sit back and relax ..hahaha..

best regards marcel