Sending Pdf Receipt Via Email For Manually Enter Payments

austio

Question

Unless I am missing something obvious, is there a way I can get emails with attached PDF receipt to be sent out for manually entered payments, not just "paid online"/paypal-paid invoices?

I enter a lot of payments manually after checks are sent to me. I usually record these payments for a specific invoice. 

I would like Blesta to send an email with an attached "Paid" PDF Receipt to the client after entering these payments, rather than the generic "this serves as you receipt" email.

Blesta 3.0.7

4 answers to this question

Yes, thank you. I do use this occasionally, but that isn't what I am looking for.

I am looking for a way for automatic  "PAID" receipt PDFs to be attached and emailed with the "receipt" emails for manually entered payments, not just for Paypal or online payments clients make.

When you record a payment manually, there is an "Email Receipt" checkbox. Selecting this will send a similar email to automatic credit card receipts. This aren't PDFs, though the invoice will show PAID on it if it's been paid.

Some people have requested that invoices show all payments on them, which is a possibility for a future release.

I have been using the "Email Receipt" checkbox to send the emails, but I had hoped there was a way to send the PAID invoices with it. 

Can I request that feature for a future release?  ;) 

Or could you point me in the right direction/resources/code blocks should I wanted to code this function?

Some people have requested that invoices show all payments on them, which is a possibility for a future release.

This is also a good addition.