Paypal Standard - Not Working! Does Not Appear

Doctrine

Question

Hi guys!

I changed my complete billing system from whmcs to blesta (whmcs is a shit). But i have little problems about the payments.

Questions:

1, Want to change the language at the payment methods page , but where is the file? Cant find it... really.

problem1_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.png

2, If i click on the Paypal Standard , the paypal icon not appear or something.. Cant continue the automatic payment. At whmcs its worked.. so i know how to configure the paypal module.. but dont know what have to edit to get this work.

problem2_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.png

4 answers to this question

Is HUF currency selected for the gateway? Under Settings > Payment Gateways > PayPal Payments Standard, are all currencies selected that you wish to accept payments in?

Course already selected the HUF currency. in the payment standard and for the groups, etc. So i dont understand why not appear...

2, Do you know where is the files to edit what you see at the first picture? (offline payment etc.) - i have to translate this for my users. But i cant find where could i edit

The PayPal gateway pulls in the payment button to display from here, or if recurring, from here instead. Make sure you can load that resource.

And as Paul mentioned, PayPal needs to be setup in Blesta with the HUF currency selected as an accepted currency. The order form you're using also needs to accept that currency and allow PayPal as a payment option.

Each payment gateway has its own language, so you'll need to update (or add) the language definitions in your language. For example, the PayPal language can be found in

/components/gateways/nonmerchant/paypal_payments_standard/language/en_us/payment_payments_standard.php

Other language can be found in the client language files. The "Use Payment Account" language is found under

/components/language/en_us/client_pay.php

The PayPal gateway pulls in the payment button to display from here, or if recurring, from here instead. Make sure you can load that resource.

And as Paul mentioned, PayPal needs to be setup in Blesta with the HUF currency selected as an accepted currency. The order form you're using also needs to accept that currency and allow PayPal as a payment option.

Each payment gateway has its own language, so you'll need to update (or add) the language definitions in your language. For example, the PayPal language can be found in

/components/gateways/nonmerchant/paypal_payments_standard/language/en_us/payment_payments_standard.php

Other language can be found in the client language files. The "Use Payment Account" language is found under

/components/language/en_us/client_pay.php

In the newest internet expoler not working the button. Its not appear. 

Windows 8.1

I think you have to add a support for the newest internet expoler

In chrome its working very well!