Having Trouble With Tax, I Cant Get It In The Package Price

dado023

Question

I am trying to get tax in the price, so what i need is to show extracted amount of tax from the existing price that is defined in the package price.

in this example 69,00kn is price defined in the package .com(group domains)

This should be price with tax already included, so i need tax to be exctraced from this price.
Since tax here is 25%, amount of tax should be 13.80kn ...how do i do this?

http://goo.gl/Tx8qpe

ew1MnKH.png

12 answers to this question

Hi Cody,

i am coming from WHMCS, so i am a bit confused, maybe i wrote the question a bit unclear, after-all English isn't my native language :(...this is how it is currently set in my existing WHMCS, and below is in Blesta.

I have defined identical prices in Blesta as it is set in WHMCS, but Blesta adds tax to existing prices. How can i set it to display tax and prices same way WHMCS does it, i tried to replicate same setting like in WHMCS into Blesta.

x9UURE5.png

AlFlk1X.png

Hi Cody,

I have defined identical prices in Blesta as it is set in WHMCS, but Blesta adds tax to existing prices. How can i set it to display tax and prices same way WHMCS does it, i tried to replicate same setting like in WHMCS into Blesta.

when you select inclusive tax , don't d taxable package .

the thing is i already done all the work with defining prices......now it seems i will have to manually use calculator to recalculate it wihout tax and redefine every single price all over again.....this isnt practical :(

Choose Exclusive and see if that works for you?

it would be ideal if there would be just one check box or something so we can select what type of price is entered in package pricing

For example: "Calculate tax from existing prices" or "Calculate tax by adding on existing prices"

Is it maybe possible to somehow modify the code, so i can change tax calculation formula, in what file is the code for this?

it would be ideal if there would be just one check box or something so we can select what type of price is entered in package pricing

For example: "Calculate tax from existing prices" or "Calculate tax by adding on existing prices"

Is it maybe possible to somehow modify the code, so i can change tax calculation formula, in what file is the code for this?

That would be a feature request, but get it opened fast because 3.3 is about invoices  / payments