Setting Up Companies On Localhost?

gutterboy

Question

How can this be done? I tried to edit the default company but it won't let me progress as I'm not putting in a valid hostname when I enter "localhost". If I leave it blank I get the same error.

TBH I'm not 100% sure what the company thing is all about anyway, why would I need two?

6 answers to this question

You need a domain tld like blesta.com, that will be accepted and you can continue, however if your license is already being used, it won't work. And you can't set up more than one company, because you need a "Mult-Company Addon license" per company you wish to add on.

Ok, well what is the company thing actually for anyway? Was going to setup API access and I had to setup an account for API access and it wanted a company set for it, so that's when I went to edit the company. Guess it doesn't really matter on local?

The API access it just for our own site to interface with Blesta, no-one else.

Ok, well what is the company thing actually for anyway? Was going to setup API access and I had to setup an account for API access and it wanted a company set for it, so that's when I went to edit the company. Guess it doesn't really matter on local?

The API access it just for our own site to interface with Blesta, no-one else.

Please watch: http://videos.blesta.com/video/65308950 easier than explaining.