Attach Plugin To A Module

Blesta Addons

Hello All,

this thread is a old one that we have already talked, but we have not arrived to any solution .

my sugggestion is to allow plugins register thier own tabs/actions to the modules . , a simple scenario for that .

i have the modules instaled cpanel , plesk directadmn , interwoks ect ....

i want to code plugin , let say csf_plugin , i want my plugin be able to attached extra tab to the cpanel modules , so we will have a new tab csf_unblock , with that tab we can acheive the plugin function . this is better than editing a cpanel or plesk module to include what is not needed by all .

another scenario

attache a dedicated softacoulos plugin to cpanel/interwork/directadmin ....ect ..

native cpanel module + extended cpanel plugin attached to it :)

in general attach a custom plugin to a module .

but the best of the best is to make ability to attach tabs/actions of plugins/modules and viceversa .

the old thread was here http://www.blesta.com/forums/index.php?/topic/673-attach-plugin-to-a-module/

also i suggest blesta stuff to make the orpholan thread to a new section like archive .... because a lot of old threads are not listed in the forums .

best regards

• 4 weeks later...