Which Logicboxes Do You Use?

Mike

Hello all!

I'm going to be reselling domain names and will be using the LogicBoxes module.  I'm wondering who else uses LogicBoxes based domain resellers or any other for that matter that you feel are a good fit for your business.

Thanks in advance,

Mike

(P.S. wasn't sure if this was the correct forum, no other categories seemed to fit).

It's fine here mate, I used to use ResellerClub (Which is now owned by EIG (Endurance International Group)) however I used to use NetEarthOne which is what my mate Dave uses.

I must have missed that...when did EIG purchase them? (more of a rhetorical question...lol.../google)  I was just getting ready to start transfering my domains over to my resellerclub account.  Think I'll send them all to my NetEarthOne account now...EIG is no bueno...lol.

i can't believe that . that is not a game to kill it as they want . they buy it to invest in that market . also ICCAN is controling anything .

You say that but they bought HostGator, destroyed that reputation, they bought BlueHost, well you can just search BlueHost+Downtime to find out that story. I could continue but every company EIG has bought has been screwed over because they are just made of money. Not hosting industry knowledge.