Thoughts On Plesk?

ServZoo

Thanks PaulV for your response , maybe the same case i have also , but i have stopped working with it a more than year now , so i have thouch maybe there are something new : )

Re: Its locally, for dev/testing purpose only, so its manuall (default windows/Hyper-V Painel), but if you want a control painel to automatte things with an API to integrate with Blesta, you can use WebsitePanel (http://www.websitepanel.net/) :)

Yes, is a new great panel for provisioning , NOT yet tested .

Re: Hyper-V is free to run VM's, so you need one licence for one Fisical Dedicated Sever and you can host unlimited Linux VM's and/or you can host/choose windows VM's licences below:

Using Server 08 R2 as the reference per hypervisor.

Standard License = 1 Physical and 1 Virtual

Enterprise License = 1 Physical and 4 Virtual

Datacenter License = 1 Physical and Unlimited Virtual

For linux , i can't swith from Proxmox ; we have a long time using it and we are very satisfied with it .

what i was curios to know is the windows VPS, i know about licences and physical , the probleme is the price of Datacenter edition , about 130€ a mounth ( in 1 year is 1500€ , you need at least 40 VMS (40€ price minimum ) to not run in a losed adventures ) , also for our experience more than 30 vps in one server is too much . i prefere paying licence by licence than the datacenter edition , i know there are a contract for than with a partner with microsoft , but in our country there are no one , i should search in europe or usa .

The second thing is i searching for a solution to make me create a RDP account (windows users) Auto , WebsitePanel can't do this , i heared that is posible with plesk and windows , but i have not found any realistic review or tutorial for this . maybe plesk 12 can do this ?!!!