Domain Not Ordering

Joseph H

Question

Hi guys, I quite new to Blesta. 

I have a problem with domain ordering, It doesnt go to the configuration page after clicking "Add Selected"

post-10485-0-59111800-1404715325_thumb.g

Also I have a problem on activating cpanel account via admin side. It gives and error and still shows the account as pending activation while In WHM the account gets created.

post-10485-0-10549600-1404715334_thumb.p

I would appreciate help regarding this, I'm using the version 3.2.1

post-10485-0-83471400-1404714932_thumb.g

7 answers to this question

I have a problem with domain ordering, It doesnt go to the configuration page after clicking "Add Selected"

Make shure that you had selected on your order form the type "Domain and Outher", in Packages->Order Forms

Also I have a problem on activating cpanel account via admin side. It gives and error and still shows the account as pending activation while In WHM the account gets created.

Your email template has some text that is causing problems, Trie to edit your email template in your Package, and post it here the contents to help you debug :)

I have Indeed selected "Domain and Other". I will try edditing the email template and see

Make shure that you had selected on your order form the type "Domain and Outher", in Packages->Order Forms

Your email template has some text that is causing problems, Trie to edit your email template in your Package, and post it here the contents to help you debug :)