Account Activation

SJR2004

Question

Hi, I use blesta and have been for a while but I keep having issues with the account showing as pending. The account will get created on the server wether it be cPanel or Interworx but the status within blesta shows as pending. I am attaching two images one showing an email I got from my cpanel server the other of blesta showing the account as pending. How can I fix this so It will automatically show as active once payment has been recieved?

post-10203-0-26675800-1407457551_thumb.p

post-10203-0-75368100-1407457552_thumb.p

10 answers to this question

That's weird. I have an Issue with pending services, on my admin dashboard it shows 1 pending service (created under universal module) but It the billing/service It shows 50. But the 1 pending service Is active; so It showed the wrong information

On the Dashboard

post-10485-0-05353100-1407513610_thumb.p

On the services page

post-10485-0-99211500-1407513619_thumb.p

That's weird. I have an Issue with pending services, on my admin dashboard it shows 1 pending service (created under universal module) but It the billing/service It shows 50. But the 1 pending service Is active; so It showed the wrong information

Pending orders differ from pending services, which is why those numbers are not identical. Compare the dashboard System Overview with the Order widget under Billing Overview instead.

The cron runs Except the Provision paid services cron, When an order comes in I have to hit clear task lock I just do not know why the service would be setup on the server but not show active within blesta, and yes I did white out some information.

If you have to clear a task lock, then there is an issue with a service, module, or some related configuration that is preventing the cron task from completing. For example, Blesta could tell cPanel to activate the service, but cPanel may never respond back to Blesta to say that it has created the account, in which case the account would exist in cPanel, but not be activated in Blesta.

What you should do is check the cron and module logs for more information to identify the cause. What happens if you try to provision it manually instead?

That looks like an expected error when Blesta checks with the module to see if an account already exists before deciding whether to add one or not.

If the cron task continuously fails when adding a service, there may be a fatal error that is halting execution. If that's the case, you can find out what the error is by either checking your server/php logs, or by running the cron manually when there is a service pending to be added.