Can't Place An Order - Redirects Back To The Portal

philpem

Question

I've got a strange problem with my Blesta installation...

When I go to the Client area (i.e. point the browser at the root of the Blesta install, not /admin) and I'm not logged in, there's an option to place a new order (the "Order" link).

When I click that link, I'm unceremoniously redirected straight back to the Portal menu.

Can anyone help me figure out why this is happening? It's a bit of a problem because, well... I have a new customer and he can't place an order!

11 answers to this question

Is It domain a domain order? If yes, you have to create a single package for each TLD. You can have a look here http://prntscr.com/4dc53f where I have setup for only .me domain. The same goes for others.

Sorry about that mate I've been corrected on that, you can list as many TLDs as long as they are the same price and module: http://www.blesta.com/forums/index.php?/topic/3107-one-domain-package-per-extension-or-per-price/#entry22374

Have you set a default order form? Packages > Order form > Settings

I... apparently have no order forms set up...! I've just tried to add one, but now I've got another error, which occurred when I tried to add the order form:

SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'template_style' in 'field list' on line 124 in [redacted]/lib/model.php

Printing Stack Trace:

#0 /home/castleco/public_html/lib/model.php(124): PDOStatement->execute(Array)

#1 /home/castleco/public_html/components/record/record.php(216): Model->query('INSERT INTO `or...', Array)

#2 /home/castleco/public_html/plugins/order/models/order_forms.php(253): Record->insert('order_forms', Array, Array)

#3 /home/castleco/public_html/plugins/order/controllers/admin_forms.php(97): OrderForms->add(Array)

#4 /home/castleco/public_html/lib/dispatcher.php(111): AdminForms->add()

#5 /home/castleco/public_html/index.php(21): Dispatcher::dispatch('/admin/plugin/o...')

#6 {main}

I... apparently have no order forms set up...! I've just tried to add one, but now I've got another error, which occurred when I tried to add the order form:

SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'template_style' in 'field list' on line 124 in [redacted]/lib/model.php

Printing Stack Trace:

#1 /home/castleco/public_html/components/record/record.php(216): Model->query('INSERT INTO `or...', Array)

#2 /home/castleco/public_html/plugins/order/models/order_forms.php(253): Record->insert('order_forms', Array, Array)

#3 /home/castleco/public_html/plugins/order/controllers/admin_forms.php(97): OrderForms->add(Array)

#5 /home/castleco/public_html/index.php(21): Dispatcher::dispatch('/admin/plugin/o...')

#6 {main}

Please re-upload the files for Blesta, some haven't been uploaded or you haven't ran /upgrade/

If you use InterWorx I recommend FTP to upload I have the same issue before.

Please re-upload the files for Blesta, some haven't been uploaded or you haven't ran /upgrade/

If you use InterWorx I recommend FTP to upload I have the same issue before.

I've just unzipped the 3.2.2 "full install" ZIP file (I'd previously used the 3.2.2 patch) over my existing install and run the upgrader. Sadly this hasn't helped at all - I still get the same error when I try to create the order form.

I've just unzipped the 3.2.2 "full install" ZIP file (I'd previously used the 3.2.2 patch) over my existing install and run the upgrader. Sadly this hasn't helped at all - I still get the same error when I try to create the order form.

Have you got your license from Blesta direct? If you have open a ticket with them and wait for them to check over your installation as it is weird.

Have you got your license from Blesta direct? If you have open a ticket with them and wait for them to check over your installation as it is weird.

Yeah, I have indeed. I opened the thread here as it says "our preferred method for support is the Community Forum"...

Now I need to try and remember my username and password for the Blesta client area!

Yeah, I have indeed. I opened the thread here as it says "our preferred method for support is the Community Forum"...

Now I need to try and remember my username and password for the Blesta client area!

Yeah this is the first place to go, however this is a personal issue which we can't fix and your ticket will be high priority when they open :).

Printing Stack Trace:

#6 {main}

the field 'template_style' is missing in database .

maybe your instalation is not complete or the upgrade was not completed .