[Areyouahuman] Safari / Firefox Bug?

Michael

I have two customers today report a issue with the captcha, I'm not sure what the first client used but the other client (recent) was using Mac OS and safari 7.0.6. I use Windows and Chrome and that worked fine. I installed Safari on my laptop and as we're Windows we got 5.1.7 and it works there so I think it might be related to the new version.

Can any one confirm this please?

ok michael what i can see its when im using areyouhuman but the lightbox version the game stays loading and the areyouhuman does not appears keeps loading and loading... but when i setup the embedded version of areyouhuman in the signup form of blesta it does works so i can see the game and solve it to signup correctly.

hope it helps.

post-256-0-68279800-1409710006_thumb.png

ok michael what i can see its when im using areyouhuman but the lightbox version the game stays loading and the areyouhuman does not appears keeps loading and loading... but when i setup the embedded version of areyouhuman in the signup form of blesta it does works so i can see the game and solve it to signup correctly.

hope it helps.

You've found the issue, that's what I've been informed about... They just can't get passed it. However it works for me on Chrome / Safari 5.1.7. Thank you :)

hope it helps.

Just wondering can you try: http://areyouahuman.com/demo-playthru/ see if that loads.

If that doesn't work ===> AreYouAHuman issue.

If it works ==> Might be a Blesta issue.

Ironically, I wasn't able to find our AreYouAHuman login details, so I went to sign up for an account with them, and I experience the same issue on their website. So it seems like an issue on their end. I also noticed links on their website (like http://areyouahuman.com/demo-playthru/) are 404 now. Maybe that has something to do with it.

I think you'll have to log in to your AreYouAHuman account, and change the setting to embed the game in the page rather than show it in a pop up.