[Packages] Clients Can Cancel A Package With Cancel At End Of Term

PauloV

Hello,, some more testing and some issues found :)

Wen we create a Package in Packages->Create Package

With the option active "Cancel at end of term"

The client in Dashboard->Service [with the scheduled cancelation]->Manage->Status->Cancel Option

Can select the "Do not cancel" and the cancelation is removed and client can still use the package.

Solution: Only show the option in client Dashboard "...->Status->Cancel Option" if the package dosent have the option "Cancel at end of term" activated.

In that case, you would need to disable the setting for clients to cancel services.

If a client has cancel options available, they can cancel a service, schedule it to be cancelled, or uncancel it if, for instance, they made a mistake in scheduling it to be cancelled in the first place.

I'm going to move this to Suggestions.

In that case, you would need to disable the setting for clients to cancel services.

If a client has cancel options available, they can cancel a service, schedule it to be cancelled, or uncancel it if, for instance, they made a mistake in scheduling it to be cancelled in the first place.

I'm going to move this to Suggestions.

I didnt notice that in the past (didnt tested lol), but in my view (dont get me rong) this is a "Bug" and not a sugestion :)

Dosent make sence because we want client be able to cancell services, but there are one expetion that shows in admin wen creating a package for that specific package as a defined end of life so it has to always be cancelled in that time even if the option.

If a user that buys a Blesta license, and he forgot to disable that option (be able to clients canccel services) and a client buys a "Time Limit" package or a "Trial Package" with the "canccel in the end of term" option selected the company will lose money in the end becaus ethe client will still use that package, maybe for free and forever :)