Trouble Installing Blesta

rjwair

Question

Hello,

I have installed all the requirements for blesta and I went to run to install.php. I get to start install but when I go to add the mysql database and hit install it sits for a minute than it takes me to a site that says oh nooos! maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded on line 127 of (path to file) model.php. This is on windows 7 ultimate. I never had any problems on linux installing it lol.

Any Help would be appreciated.

Thanks

3 answers to this question

Hello,

I have installed all the requirements for blesta and I went to run to install.php. I get to start install but when I go to add the mysql database and hit install it sits for a minute than it takes me to a site that says oh nooos! maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded on line 127 of (path to file) model.php. This is on windows 7 ultimate. I never had any problems on linux installing it lol.

Any Help would be appreciated.

Well incrase(edit php.ini file) max execution time to  60 and if only that is reason it will work,for comparation cPanel default value is 90s but 60 shoud be fine .

Example Xamp php.ini-production file(see line 375)  located in C:\xampp\php

php_ini_production.jpg