Ordering Requirements For Certain Order Configurations?

MineHarvest66

Hi, I don't know why I didn't think of submitting my feature request eailer today but here what's our current issue is. 

Anyone who know what RAID is and all that knows that RAID can only works with certain conditions. Right now the customer could orders something like this.. 

HDD 1 500GB 

HDD 2 250GB 

HDD 3 750GB 

RAID 5  

OR even like this 

HDD 1 250GB 

RAID 5  

Both are invalid configurations for a RAID 5 array, anyone who doesn't know RAID 5 is it's requires 3 of the SAME drives (every RAID will need the SAME exact drive size and type).  So I am asking if something that allow us to set requirements that prevents the customer from placing an order for example an invalid RAID 5 array could be added? 

Right now we will have to just play it as is and the ones that don't read the descriptions will get their orders processed as is. But it would be nice to have something like this for us to be sure a incompatible order cannot be processed.  

Hi, I don't know why I didn't think of submitting my feature request eailer today but here what's our current issue is. 

Anyone who know what RAID is and all that knows that RAID can only works with certain conditions. Right now the customer could orders something like this.. 

HDD 1 500GB 

HDD 2 250GB 

HDD 3 750GB 

RAID 5  

OR even like this 

HDD 1 250GB 

RAID 5  

Both are invalid configurations for a RAID 5 array, anyone who doesn't know RAID 5 is it's requires 3 of the SAME drives (every RAID will need the SAME exact drive size and type).  So I am asking if something that allow us to set requirements that prevents the customer from placing an order for example an invalid RAID 5 array could be added? 

Right now we will have to just play it as is and the ones that don't read the descriptions will get their orders processed as is. But it would be nice to have something like this for us to be sure a incompatible order cannot be processed.

you can got it by tweaking the template file with jquery code , so you hide the RAID fields unless there are 3 HDD selected , then the raid 5 will be shown , the function (hide/show - ischecked ) is your way .