Paying By Paypal (Sandbox) Not Passing Back Payment

gutterboy

Question

I just for the first time tested out the Paypal payments and made a payment after logging in as a client via Paypal, which I have in test mode, so it went to the sandbox. When I got back to the site it said "Your payment is being processed"; however after about 5 minutes there is still no transaction showing for the payment.

8 answers to this question

Hi, i have a similar problem: in test mode i pay on Paypal, all works fine but when i return on my Blesta site haven't order's update. If i see in Tools > Logs > Gateways > "PayPal Payments Standard" i read "payment_status" = "pending".

My "PayPal Account Email" is ok.

Any suggestion?

Thanks,

Achille

Not sure if it would cause that but maybe check to make sure that the account you paid it to is set as a business account in your sandbox and the account you paid with is set as personal? Also make sure they have enough funds - may have gone through as echeck - not sure haha

Many thanks, gutterboy.

But accounts are ok: if i try by another my web service, all works fine.

When i return to Blesta, i get also "Thanks...." but invoice is not payed!

:huh:  :huh:  :huh:

Thanks

Are you sure Paypal IPN's can get through!? Like your site isn't password protected by .htaccess or something. This happened to me with some other software where I had it locked down by .,htaccess and I was wondering why my IPN notifications weren't getting through lol...... then I realized :P