Plesk Module Request

ReinforcedPanda

• 2 weeks later...

Are you talking about domain extensions?  Or you have a list of domain names you don't want?

I don't remember seeing a disallowed domains list.

Hi, there is a section in plesk that allows you to disallow domains. Below is a screenshot.

I'd like the module to check this list during checkout. That way they can't checkout with a disallowed domain and fill my blesta error logs with plesk activation errors :P

a3a3Qo5.png

Hi, there is a section in plesk that allows you to disallow domains. Below is a screenshot.

I'd like the module to check this list during checkout. That way they can't checkout with a disallowed domain and fill my blesta error logs with plesk activation errors :P

a3a3Qo5.png

Same with InterWorx. Restricted Domains: A list of domains that cannot be created in SiteWorx for security purposes.

• 2 weeks later...

normally the check domain usethe registrar module, as plesk is not a registrar module it can't be used .

what you need is a custom code to communicate the registrar with the plesk module's API .

if you have skill you can do that with changing way of the checkdomain in your registrar module .

But i think when youy create a service with restricted domain the plesk/interwork should return error in creation .