[Display] Bug When Sending A Request.

MiikaaQC

Question

8 answers to this question

the output is not a server error , this the output of the tab in_review, normally this methode should be called via ajax inside the admin services tab , and is not used to work in a direct link . so the output is normal .

What do you mean? admin/billing/services/in_review/ works fine for me direct. See video:

http://screencast.com/t/bwwZS73wpe

Please see below. I have posted this into bug, because i don't know if it's a bug, or myself.

Erm, this isn't the support forum ;) but I believe it's a server issue. Can you tell which these please:

PHP Version: 5.3.19

OS Version: CloudLinux 6.5

MySQL version:  5.5.36-cll-lve

Blesta version: 3.3.0

Control Panel: cPanel

Php extention enabled. : http://prntscr.com/4r6l14

Edited by MiikaaQC

Please see below. I have posted this into bug, because i don't know if it's a bug, or myself.

Php extention enabled. : http://prntscr.com/4r6l14

Yeah everything looks fine here I said the above as you didn't mention you thought it was a bug except the title :D haha but everything looks fine on your side server wise. Can you please do us a favour and go to: 

/config/blesta.php and change error_reporting from 0 to -1 and go to that page and see if throws a Blesta error. Might be a missing file issue.

{"replacer":".content_section","content":"\n\t\t\n\t\t\t\t<div class=\"inner\">\n\t\t\t\t\t<div class=\"links_row\">\n\t\t\t\t\t\t<ul>\n<li class=\"first\"><a href=\"\/blesta\/admin\/billing\/services\/active\/\" class=\"ajax\">Active <span>(2744)<\/span><\/a><\/li>\n<li class=\"\"><a href=\"\/blesta\/admin\/billing\/services\/pending\/\" class=\"ajax\">Pending <span>(0)<\/span><\/a><\/li>\n<li class=\"highlight\"><a href=\"\/blesta\/admin\/billing\/services\/suspended\/\" class=\"ajax\">Suspended <span>(847)<\/span><\/a><\/li>\n<li class=\"\"><a href=\"\/blesta\/admin\/billing\/services\/canceled\/\" class=\"ajax\">Canceled <span>(4895)<\/span><\/a><\/li>\n<li class=\"highlight\"><a href=\"\/blesta\/admin\/billing\/services\/scheduled_cancellation\/\" class=\"ajax\">Scheduled <span>(0)<\/span><\/a><\/li>\n<li class=\"current\"><a href=\"\/blesta\/admin\/billing\/services\/in_review\/\" class=\"ajax\">In Review <span>(0)<\/span><\/a><\/li>\n<\/ul>\n\n\t\t\t\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t\t<\/div>\n<div class=\"common_box_content\">\t\t<div class=\"empty_section\">\n\t\t\t<div class=\"empty_box\">\n\t\t\t\tThere are no services with this status.\t\t\t<\/div>\n\t\t<\/div>\n\t\t\n\t\t\t\t\t\t\t<\/div>\n\t\t\t\t\t\t<\/div>\n<script type=\"text\/javascript\">\n\t$(document).ready(function() {\n\t\t$(\".service_info a,.service_info input\", this).click(function(e) {\n\t\t\te.stopPropagation();\n\t\t});\n\t\t$(\".service_info\").click(function() {\n\t\t\t$(this).blestaUpdateRow(\"\/blesta\/admin\/billing\/serviceinfo\/\/\" + $(this).next(\"tr\").attr(\"id\").split(\"_\")[1], \".subtable\");\n\t\t});\n\t\t\n\t\t\/\/ Handle confirmation\n\t\t$('#admin_billing_services a.manage[rel]').blestaModalConfirm({base_url: '\/blesta\/admin\/', close: 'Close'});\n\t\t$('#admin_billing_services a.manage.submit[rel]').blestaModalConfirm({base_url: '\/blesta\/admin\/', close: 'Close', submit: true});\n\t});\n<\/script>","message":null}
the output is the response json for in_review :

for me is not a bug , this response should be rendred in the service page and not directly in the browser .

is the OP has made any change to the files

also the server side spec of th OP is like the same as i have in my test server .

the output is the response json for in_review :

for me is not a bug , this response should be rendred in the service page and not directly in the browser .

is the OP has made any change to the files

also the server side spec of th OP is like the same as i have in my test server .

naja7host, the page should only return JSON if called via ajax

// Render the request if ajax
return $this->renderAjaxWidgetIfAsync(isset($this->get[1]) || isset($this->get['sort']));

Unfortunately the renderAjaxWidgetIfAsync() function seems to be declared in the encoded AppController class so I can't look at it.

MiikaaQC,

1. Does this happen when using another browser?
  2. Have you changed your user-agent at all?
  3. What are those two plugins I see in your screenshot?
  4. Does it happen for other widgets like /admin/billing/transactions/pending/?