Site Error: The File /home/opticho1/public_Html/billing/app/app_Model.php Requires The Ioncube Php Loader Ioncube_Loader_Lin_5.4.so To Be Installed By

youyoyo27

Question

I have recently started my own web hosting vps with cpanel/whm and have checked ion in "Tweak>php>checked ioncube" but I still get the error shown below. Please help.

Site error: the file /home/opticho1/public_html/billing/app/app_model.php requires the ionCube PHP Loader ioncube_loader_lin_5.4.so to be installed by the website operator. If you are the website operator please use the ionCube Loader Wizard to assist with installation.

13 answers to this question

I believe that's all you have to do: https://www.softaculous.com/docs/Enable_Ioncube_cPanel

Not used cPanel in a while do you have SSH? use this command: php -v it should say Ioncube on it.

I think there used to be a way to do it on easyapache under the tick boxes but not sure if they have it anymore. What PHP are you using? You might need to enable the hotfix to work on 5.5: in the blesta zip you should see a hostfix-5.5

I believe that's all you have to do: https://www.softaculous.com/docs/Enable_Ioncube_cPanel

Not used cPanel in a while do you have SSH? use this command: php -v it should say Ioncube on it.

I think there used to be a way to do it on easyapache under the tick boxes but not sure if they have it anymore. What PHP are you using? You might need to enable the hotfix to work on 5.5: in the blesta zip you should see a hostfix-5.5

PHP: 5.4.33

It does say it

c380996317c9887d3f3c768b61d42755.png

Also have already ticked ionCube, there is now a new page error:

67723cc7369b6a95e3a187ef3f3c32eb.png

I noticed when I moved the HTACCESS I was able to visit the index page, so perhaps its something with the HTACCESS.

htaccess:

########################################################
# package:    minPHP
# filename:   .htaccess
########################################################

<Files ~ "\.(pdt)$">
   order deny,allow
   deny from all
</Files>

# Protect against Clickjacking
#Header append X-Frame-Options "SAMEORIGIN"

RewriteEngine on