$package_from->term; //get current term
$package_to->term; // get change to term
We know that we can fetch like this:

foreach ($package_to->pricing as $pricing_to) {
if ($pricing_to->id == $service->pricing_id) {
$package_to_term = $pricing_to->term;
break;
}}
But the problem is that the Array retuns all Module/Type "Terms" and not only the selected "term" or the new "term" thats why the stdClass $package_from and $package_to should return :)

What we are trying to do is on OpenSRS new Domain Module (and we will also implement on outhers), to in Admin Side, wen changing the Package and/or Term, be able to execute the Renew Command for the xx years selected, because we cannot manually renew domain in Blesta without an Renew Invoice.

Thanks in advance for all your help :)

P.S- OpenSRS almost Done, and we are only doing minor optimisations like this one ;)

What we are trying to do is on OpenSRS new Domain Module (and we will also implement on outhers), to in Admin Side, wen changing the Package and/or Term, be able to execute the Renew Command for the xx years selected, because we cannot manually renew domain in Blesta without an Renew Invoice.

I like this concept.

I wish Blesta would allow customers to renew domains and other recurring items at any time, rather than waiting for a renewal invoice. To me, it's especially important for domains. I'd like to be able to send 90/60/30 day domain expiry/renewal reminders (like the big guys do) and actually let the customer renew at that time. Currently, I have to suppress any OpenSRS reminder emails to customers, because the customer won't be able to renew until my billing system issues the invoice only a few days prior to expiry.

P.S- OpenSRS almost Done, and we are only doing minor optimisations like this one  ;)

This is good news! OpenSRS/Tucows is the only registrar I resell, so this module is necessary before I can fully commit to Blesta.