Multicraft Configurable Option Not Registering

Austin

Question

4 answers to this question

I want to add the option for user_players, and I set everything up correctly and it does not show as an option upon package ordering. I setup the dedicated IP option since it's setup in similar fashion and that works fine. I checked the logs and nothing relating to this.

When you created the option, did you assign it to the same option group as your dedicated IP option? Do you have a term and currency that matches that being ordered for the package? For example, if the package is being ordered for 1 month in USD, there should be a 1 month USD option for the config option. A screenshot of your configs will help diagnose if you're still having trouble.

When you created the option, did you assign it to the same option group as your dedicated IP option? Do you have a term and currency that matches that being ordered for the package? For example, if the package is being ordered for 1 month in USD, there should be a 1 month USD option for the config option. A screenshot of your configs will help diagnose if you're still having trouble.

Ah that appears to have been the issue. I added it as a one-time fee, not per month.