Trail Not Permitting Installation

TheRACK

Question

I am using localhost, I read multiple articles to try and remedy this myself but I was unable to edit the host file with the proper settings. I'm not sure exactly what to add or change. I know it's late and a sunday morning so no rush on a reply, but if there's anyway I can get a trail key that would be great.

thank you!

2 answers to this question

Hello mate,

I apologies for the delay, you need to do the following.

Go to: C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc

You then need to copy the hosts file, you can hold Ctrl + move it to your desktop and don't let go of the Ctrl. Or you can right click copy or Ctrl + V and then paste the file.

Then you need to edit it in your favourite editor.

Then put 127.0.0.1 your-hostname.doman.com

Save the file, and then drag it back into your etc folder and overwrite it.

--

If you don't want to do that, just use a free webhost / cheap webhost and upload the files there.

Or you can PM me, or email sales for a trial key. Installing and selecting a free trial during installation for "localhost" fails because a trial has already been issued to localhost. Setting up your hosts file as Mike mentioned, or your DNS so that a unique hostname points to your installation works. Otherwise, we can issue it manually.