Did I Use The Correct Blesta?

Chair Hosting

Question

8 answers to this question

Hello mate,

Thank you for your custom, did you download the Blesta-3.3.2 zip? that's the latest and stable version. The docs might be made for 3.2, however it's the same way to create a product / etc.

Im sorry, I hate reading.... I like those easy to setup 1s like WHMCS. I am only interested in Blesta because licensecat's offers. 

Edit: Oh forgot.... It also has free multicraft module.

oh and the cp was purple not white/blue. Sooo am I using the right 1?

The booty theme comes in 3.2.x so the only way is the zip or the version number in the admin area.

I've added a tutorial for you if you would like to follow it, we've got a Screencast video as-well: https://licensecart.com/billing/plugin/support_manager/knowledgebase/view/186/how-to-set-up-a-package?/11/

The booty theme comes in 3.2.x so the only way is the zip or the version number in the admin area.

I've added a tutorial for you if you would like to follow it, we've got a Screencast video as-well: https://licensecart.com/billing/poltergeist/plugin/support_manager/knowledgebase/view/186/how-to-set-up-a-package?/11/

@Licensecart , i think in the website licensedemo , is better to make a screnshoot of the default theme , the same in the admin area , that way the users will not confusing about the design and colors .

there is a probleme with your certificate in the Licensecart website .

@Licensecart , i think in the website licensedemo , is better to make a screnshoot of the default theme , the same in the admin area , that way the users will not confusing about the design and colors .

there is a probleme with your certificate in the Licensecart website .

Oh the client area -> is booty which is included in the Blesta 3.2.x +. And yeah mate your cache has been updated, we're waiting on Certum to re-issue us in SHA-256.

i just want to see the new KB in support manager . first of view from your url .

plugin/support_manager/knowledgebase/view/186/how-to-set-up-a-package?/11/

the link has the title KB included , good for seo .

the link has no qouted HTML encode , good to block some XSS attack .

the link has the sign "?" at the end , i think is better to remove signs "? / ! # ) ( ...ect " from the url link .

the link has two number request "186" and "11" , i think one of them is the article_ID , so i don't see any benifict to add other ID(maybe the client_ID or the category_id or ... and the better is to make the seo in option , so we can select betwen the ID or the TITLE .

plugin/support_manager/knowledgebase/view/11/ or plugin/support_manager/knowledgebase/view/how-to-set-up-a-package/

thats all for the KB from your url .

i just want to see the new KB in support manager . first of view from your url .

plugin/support_manager/knowledgebase/view/186/how-to-set-up-a-package?/11/

the link has the title KB included , good for seo .

the link has no qouted HTML encode , good to block some XSS attack .

the link has the sign "?" at the end , i think is better to remove signs "? / ! # ) ( ...ect " from the url link .

the link has two number request "186" and "11" , i think one of them is the article_ID , so i don't see any benifict to add other ID(maybe the client_ID or the category_id or ... and the better is to make the seo in option , so we can select betwen the ID or the TITLE .

plugin/support_manager/knowledgebase/view/11/ or plugin/support_manager/knowledgebase/view/how-to-set-up-a-package/

thats all for the KB from your url .

I believe they've fixed the bug issue with the symbols :), and yeah it's only for SEO reasons.