Limit A Package To One Service Per Client

ModulesBakery

Hi,

I would like to request a feature where it would be possible to limit a package to one service/order per client, so each client can place one order only for that package, if it is already in the client's account, that client cannot place any more orders of the package.

+1 .

is easy to do a plugin tha can determine if the client already has a service from the package X . the probleme is how to implement it in the order form (without hacking the core files ) ?!

the solution is a new event for that. and another time i will push the events subject , the more event we have the more plugins we can do .

+1 .

is easy to do a plugin tha can determine if the client already has a service from the package X . the probleme is how to implement it in the order form (without hacking the core files ) ?!

the solution is a new event for that. and another time i will push the events subject , the more event we have the more plugins we can do .

It sounds like the Order plugin would have to support and listen to its own custom events in the case you described. Plugins supporting their own events would be interesting, but I think the OP's feature could be resolved simply by updating the Order plugin to support the 'one service per client' feature.

As Licensecart mentioned, this does bring up some potential issues, such as when the service is cancelled, can they order the service again? What if an admin manually adds multiple services to the client? Would this negatively affect you, the client, or the services in some way? And how would this affect addons? Could addons be ordered multiple times if they are added onto separate services? Some things to think about..

It sounds like the Order plugin would have to support and listen to its own custom events in the case you described. Plugins supporting their own events would be interesting, but I think the OP's feature could be resolved simply by updating the Order plugin to support the 'one service per client' feature.

As Licensecart mentioned, this does bring up some potential issues, such as when the service is cancelled, can they order the service again? What if an admin manually adds multiple services to the client? Would this negatively affect you, the client, or the services in some way? And how would this affect addons? Could addons be ordered multiple times if they are added onto separate services? Some things to think about..

We are talking about service .so addons Is Not the interest here and can be ordered as many times. If i want a package per Client i will never put it in addons .

For the admin side, or for cancelled service ,a simple option to allow this or disable it .

I think the OP request this because some clients ordering more than one time the trial modules .

For me , the interest here is a event for the order plugin .

- Service is canceled: as Naja7host said, when setting up a package an option for this would solve the problem.

• 2 months later...