Generate An Invoice From Services

10RUPTiV

Pretty sure it's an easy things to do... 

I would like to be able to create an invoice for example today, for all services in the account without changing the renewal date!

your request is allow renerate renew invoice before the invoice are generated auto as tyson say .

if i remember will , already a request for this has been posted .

If the service renew date (as shown on the invoice) doesn't change, what exactly is being billed for? Are you asking for a way to generate an invoice for a service before an invoice is automatically scheduled to be created for it?

Tyson,

For a real example, we just figured out that we have at least 50% of our clients (over 300) that have no service defined.   Our clients never add/remove services them self, we need to do it ourself manually.  So since a week we are adding services into each client, like domain name, and we put the renewal date for the NEXT real date somewhere between today and after.

What I need to do, it's to generate an invoice "today" for all the service in the future to generate an invoice for the last year without any invoice.

I don't want to assign a service to a client with the option create an invoice, add another service, add the service to the same invoice and modify all the date inside the invoice.

I would prefer to have a generated invoices based on all services but with no date and without renewing the date!

OR

I will change the next renew date for the YEAR before (directly in the database) and hope Blesta will generate an invoice because it will think he forgot to renew some services in the past....