Translate Blesta Plugin

Blesta Addons

a lot of us want to translate blesta to thier native language , but this are a obstacle , big obstacle , is the translator website , is not easy to manage translation and to correct some old translation .

the worth is in blesta upgrade , how you can know wich file has been added to it some new lang ?

so i have this issue for long time , and i have resolved with my own way :) , today i have dedcied to share the translator plugin with the community , my translator motor , check the native language 'en_us' with the existing languages , with this plugin you can know :

wich file are missing from your language directory .

wich phrases are missing from your language file .

translated the files within your blesta system , save it .

off course drink coffe with you playing with the translation . before i upload it , what you need tose in this translator plugin .

screenshot

http://host-image.net/v.php?id=69170admin_languages.png

waiting your's idea .

a lot of us want to translate blesta to thier native language , but this are a obstacle , big obstacle , is the translator website , is not easy to manage translation and to correct some old translation .

the worth is in blesta upgrade , how you can know wich file has been added to it some new lang ?

so i have this issue for long time , and i have resolved with my own way :) , today i have dedcied to share the translator plugin with the community , my translator motor , check the native language 'en_us' with the existing languages , with this plugin you can know :

wich file are missing from your language directory .

wich phrases are missing from your language file .

translated the files within your blesta system , save it .

off course drink coffe with you playing with the translation . before i upload it , what you need tose in this translator plugin .

screenshot

http://host-image.net/v.php?id=69170admin_languages.png

waiting your's idea .

Hello naja7host,

I have request Paul some time ago, to automaticly translate all variables languages using Google Translate API on all languages, and then we can check one by one and manually change the variables that where not tranlated correctly, so I have in mind, like your screenshot is something like this:

1º- We have to manually (it can also be done automaticly by a plugin), install all languages that we want to translate (it will only need to duplicate the English language folder on all Blesta/Modules/Plugins and rename the folder and language file to the languages that we want, and than activate/install on Blesta Admin )

2º- Next the Plugin will automaticly translate all vars using Google Tranlate (yes I know that some language definitions, google translate dosent work very well)

3º- Finally we will go to the listing of all files to translate/fix, like in your screenshot, and we can see and compare the tranlated variable to the native English variable and we can correct if we like

This way we can Boost all languages in no time, because we only need to fix a few language definition that Google Translate dosent know.

i will merge this plugin with admin tools plugin , i got some idea from your points , i don't know if i can do exactly what you have request (time here is matter) , but anyway i will release it with the basic function in admin tools plugin , and in every new release i will add more options to it .

i will merge this plugin with admin tools plugin , i got some idea from your points , i don't know if i can do exactly what you have request (time here is matter) , but anyway i will release it with the basic function in admin tools plugin , and in every new release i will add more options to it .

I will trie to help you add more functionality on this case :)