Customer Whmcs Passwords

WebHostCentral UK - Dean

Question

16 answers to this question

It doesn't matter if you make the change to the config before or after importing. What version of WHMCS were you running, exactly? I wonder if they made some more changes. I know they updated their admin passwords to use bcrypt and sha256-hmac depending on the version of PHP in 5.3.9. Perhaps they did the same with clients?

It doesn't matter if you make the change to the config before or after importing. What version of WHMCS were you running, exactly? I wonder if they made some more changes. I know they updated their admin passwords to use bcrypt and sha256-hmac depending on the version of PHP in 5.3.9. Perhaps they did the same with clients?

It doesn't :o

Do you have a license direct or via a reseller / distributor? If direct open a ticket, or else email sales@ or pm paul and you can see what they need to help you if they have changed something.

Unbranded license from WHMCS direct.. If you need access to whmcs / phpmyadmin etc then just PM me with what you need or email dean(at)webhostcentral . co . uk and ill send over what you need

Can you tell i need sleep? Direct from Blesta.... I like dealing with the company direct (even if it costs a little more)

Great :D can you open a ticket or open a ticket via sales or PM Paul on the forum so the guys can look into it for you, they will need to see if the password hashes have changed.