Total Noob Just Getting Started

kaboomhost

Question

Hey guys im a total newb, just got blesta so i was wondering how to configure it. I've followed the user manual as much as my noob brains can handle but have been unsuccesful.

This is what I have done so far

1. Installed cpanel module ( i filled everything up nicely except hostname, i do not know my FQDN so i only put kaboomhost.com )

2. Ive put a paypal account as payment gateway in any case its needed

3. I've created a package and from what i see my cpanel modules work fine as i can see the 3 packages i made in WHM listed there, and i chose 1 of them and set it up as planned. The only thing im confused is group membership which i created one without settings.

4. I then proceeded to create an order form

http://kaboomhost.com/blesta/order/signup/index/basicfree - GENERAL

http://kaboomhost.com/blesta/order/signup/index/basicfree - for vclient registration

totally lost.. please help thanks !!

6 answers to this question

If you are using recaptcha or are you a human, you may have the wrong credentials in there as there is an error on the page.

Both of these order forms look like they are of the type "Registration", which simply allows a user to register for an account. To sell your packages, select a different order type such as "General". Then, select a template below that, try "Wizard List", then under the Package Groups section make sure you have one or more package groups, that contain the packages you want to offer selected on the left side of the multi-select box. Be sure to select which currencies you are accepting, and which gateways as well.

That should result in an order page that has your products listed on it. From there, play around with different templates until you find one you like best.