Download Ticket Imap Not Working Since Php Upgrade To Php 5.6.7

serge

Question

Hello,

since I updated to PHP 5.6.7, download ticket never end at Cron task.

If I clear these unfinished cron log, & check again cron task, still same issue.

at Blesta email log, I can see email are not send & detail say "Unable to connect with TLS encryption".

I ever uninstalled PHP Mailparse PECL extension and reinstalled, because since i saw it was not working, I edited support department in Blesta and there was error "PHP Mailparse PECL extension" was not installed when it was really ever installed.

So now there is no more sush error when editing Blesta Department, but download ticket cron task alway fail to be acomplished.

I ever rebooted server, I as before php updrage all was working fine, I do have no more idea

8 answers to this question

regarding sending of email & this error I had in blesta email log at using my mail-server: "Unable to connect with TLS encryption".

I had feeling my ssl certificate (being self signed) was no more accepted since my php version update, as before that all was fine.

So I bought a ssl certificate, and installed it (my mail-server is on an other server than blesta).

And now it's just work fine!!!

regarding sending of email & this error I had in blesta email log at using my mail-server: "Unable to connect with TLS encryption".

I had feeling my ssl certificate (being self signed) was no more accepted since my php version update, as before that all was fine.

So I bought a ssl certificate, and installed it (my mail-server is on an other server than blesta).

And now it's just work fine!!!

Awesome, thanks for the update!

I think Blesta use PHP Mailparse PECL and certainly since I updated my php version, as my mail-server is on a separate server than Blesta and had for my mail-server a self signed ssl certificate, this type of certificate was certainly no more accepted by mailparse

And regarding PHP Mailparse PECL I do have no idea if there is config parameters for disable checking ssl certificate, so that why I bought one ssl certificate and it's solved the issue.

But it's right that do not accepting self signed certificate is very restrictive and for example, my email client software "thunderbird" on my computer have no issue to send or receive email from using account on my mailserver.

And yes, supposing there is a novalidate-cert option in mailparse, it will be fine to have this option from the blesta interface.