Can I Offer Packages Free With Other Packages?

LeonardChallis

Question

I have setup all my web hosting packages and grouped them in to a package group, linking with cPanel nicely. I am now creating some web design products with the universal module, which is easy enough, but we offer free web hosting when people purchase web design. Is it possible to make this automatic with Blesta some how?

So say we have bronze web design, they get free bronze hosting, silver web design gets free silver hosting and so on. When they choose the web design package the web hosting one will also be selected (and they will still be able to enter domain and cPanel will still be setup and all that magic).

Couldn't see it in the documentation anywhere.

Cheers

Leonard

6 answers to this question

We make a package and put the price to 0.00 0.00 0.00 and then save it to an addon group which is assigned to the main package group.

We use these for free softaculous for InterWorx, etc :)

That sounds cool, but am I right in saying that we would have to have a seperate package for the ones we sell and the ones we add as an addon? And subsequently have to copy/paste emails and stuff like that?

That sounds cool, but am I right in saying that we would have to have a seperate package for the ones we sell and the ones we add as an addon? And subsequently have to copy/paste emails and stuff like that?

seperate package per addon, but depending on what it is and how it's set up :) but it should be easy.