Intergation Of Cpanel, Blesta & Website

multibyte

Hello everyone,

Thought I would show a little of what we have been working on. This is by no means near completion but there is enough now there to show you all.

Yes this did start off as a website template however we are customizing the look etc to try and make it look unique whilst still keeping the graphics that we love.

Any feedback would be brilliant and I look forward to hearing from you all.

I would also like to thank every single one of you on this forum you have all be amazing!

This integration and customization includes custom register and login pages, custom theme for Cpanel and Blesta, Website Customization, Email Customization as well as much more to come!

post-10521-0-46238100-1431601326_thumb.j

post-10521-0-56687200-1431601333_thumb.j

post-10521-0-74218000-1431601339_thumb.j

post-10521-0-86974300-1431601351_thumb.j

Image 3, the Blesta integration looks really good, fits in well with your design. The only thing I might suggest is using a light gray background so the boxes stand out. OR, add a CSS override to give the boxes a border to bring them together.

border: 1px solid #efefef;

Or something.

Nice work!

Image 3, the Blesta integration looks really good, fits in well with your design. The only thing I might suggest is using a light gray background so the boxes stand out. OR, add a CSS override to give the boxes a border to bring them together.

border: 1px solid #efefef;

Or something.

Nice work!

Thanks Paul I will have a look at that, thanks very much