Closes Invoice

skillednerd

Question

17 answers to this question

I'm not familiar with the behavior you're describing. Blesta doesn't cancel unpaid invoices. However, in v3.5, it would be possible for invoices created for queued services to be voided if not paid within a few days.

What happens to the invoice exactly? What status is it changed to?

Ok well its tied to an overall problem with trying to having a free product.

But anyway it does this.

At the same time it redirects it sets that invoice closed. 

Also If I create an invoice in control panel in a few minutes it closes it.

I see no way to open them in control panel.

If you're on an order form purchasing a product with zero cost, the order system currently continues onto the payment step. This is unnecessary, and is updated in v3.5.0 (currently in beta) to skip that payment step altogether.

As for a zero due invoice--they are marked Closed immediately because only unpaid invoices with positive amounts due can be open. The invoice is still accessible, and can be found after clicking the "Closed" link at the top of the Invoices table in either the admin or client interfaces.

Are you expecting zero due invoices to remain open?

Services are activated via cron from the Provision Paid Pending Services task. Details on this task (how often it runs, if it's enabled, etc.) are available under [settings] -> [Automation]. If an invoice is paid in full, then the service to which it belongs will be provisioned when the cron runs that task.

If there are errors preventing the service from being activated, you can check the logs under [Tools] -> [Logs] for more information. If your service activates from a remote call to a module, then the Module Logs will contain information on the attempt. Otherwise, looking at the cron logs will help you determine whether or not the cron task has been run.

Ok I checked all that and everything is ok can cron working ok. 

I think its not setting to active because when i manually activate it in the control panel I get error

Could not load the server data - API CALL ERROR 

So it has to be the virtualizor module issue so I posted over on their support forums about that error.
Because I followd their directions and put the key and key pass in correctly.

I really want to get this all working the look is nice compared to whmcs

After you receive that error, head over to the module logs under [Tools]. Click on the table row for the latest log, and raw Input/Output data will be shown. It may give you more information on why the error occurred and what needs to be done to fix it.

I'm not familiar with the behavior you're describing. Blesta doesn't cancel unpaid invoices. However, in v3.5, it would be possible for invoices created for queued services to be voided if not paid within a few days.

What happens to the invoice exactly? What status is it changed to?

is a good addition , from your answer the service related in pending status , is also deleted ?

I don't understand what you mean Billing > Orders

In the client area it shows the order as pending and if i push the activate it creates the vps.

Does it not do in house credits auto? I just don't understand how this just won't work. 

How are you making the payment for the invoice? How long are you waiting for the service to be activated? It can take up to the interval you have set for the automation task Provision Paid Pending Services (default 5 minutes).

Check the dashboard System Status widget to see if there is any error with the cron running. The cron task that provisions paid pending services could be stalled for some reason, which may be why it is not automatically processing the service.

is a good addition , from your answer the service related in pending status , is also deleted ?

I may not have been clear on that feature. That feature is only for queued service changes. For example, changing a service configurable option from one value to another. So the service would be active in both cases. That feature doesn't queue new services. See CORE-1634

I wait a while but I have a ssh shell open and i run my cron job and it shows successful.

I checked the logs and everything is ok.

For the payment  I added funds with in house credit option. I then order the package.

I pay with the in house credits and the invoice goes from pending to closed and shows that i paid the full amount.

also Provision Paid Pending Services under automation has a spinning disk beside it.

I may not have been clear on that feature. That feature is only for queued service changes. For example, changing a service configurable option from one value to another. So the service would be active in both cases. That feature doesn't queue new services. See CORE-1634

i have understand that is related to CORE-1360 .

To clarify, the spinning icon denotes the task is currently running. If it runs for too long than seems practical it may be stalled due to error or timeout. In that case, the task doesn't formally end, and is forced to end after the 6 hour wait period. If you continue to encounter this, you will need to try to debug the issue with the cron task or what it is running to determine why it is unable to complete successfully.