Error I'm Getting When I Click Support

hyperjohn

Question

Oh noes!

Class 'SupportManagerController' not found on line 11 in /home/lbf/public_html/portal/plugins/support_manager/support_manager_kb_controller.php

Hello,

I'm getting the error as above when I click Support or any of the children links (Tickets/Knowledgebase etc) from the admin panel.

11 answers to this question

Sounds like you are missing a file or haven't upgraded probably (admin/upgrade/).

I doubt it. I did a clean install this morning after buying the license as I changed the server too. Softaculous didn't work as usual (why am I paying for it again ? ), so I downloaded 3.6 and uploaded using filezilla.

Just to be sure, I uploaded the plugin again with same result. Error still persists. Also, the file support_manager_kb_controller.php is there. I'm attaching my filezilla remote site view.

2qno2gk.jpg

I doubt it. I did a clean install this morning after buying the license as I changed the server too. Softaculous didn't work as usual (why am I paying for it again ? ), so I downloaded 3.6 and uploaded using filezilla.

ok I'd re-upload the files again to be sure, what control panel do you use?