Mail Not Sending On Client Account Creation

uitsbd

Question

I have installed Blesta for client management. Which is here: http://www.uitsbd.net

But the problem is when I created a client the email doesn't sent to the client email address. Also, when I added services to that client it doesn't sent any emails to the client email. But from the Tools Logs it is showing all the email sent. Is there anything missing on mail settings? Can you help me on that?

Actually, our main 2 email for the hosting service is support@uitsbd.com and sales@uitsbd.com. But the hosting cPanel configured using the domain uitsbd.net. All the administrative support, account creation and service email will be from the email: support@uitsbd.com. Invoice, sending reminder will be from the email: sales@uitsbd.com.

I should configure the mail setting method SMTP which I found on Blesta. See the attached screenshot. What would be the SMTP Security, SMTP Host, SMTP Port, SMTP User, SMTP Password? Let me know. Thanks!

post-11540-0-65280100-1446270588_thumb.p

11 answers to this question

You have to first configure SMTP server ,if your SMTP server is also on cPanel you can find SMTP configuration data under e-mail accounts,than you have tu use that data and put it in Blesta e-mail setings.

For example most used default SMTP settings are

Host; mail.uitsbd.com

User name: sales@uitsbd.com

Password:your e-mail passwrd in cPanel

Port: Non SSL/TSL 25 ,SSL/TLS 465

Offcourse you have to be sure that ports 25 or 465 are open on server

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. Our SMTP server in not in cPanel. The cPanel is under the domain name uitsbd.net. But the email I want to use sales@uitsbd.com which is configured from another host. I want to use the email address sales@uitsbd.com. The email we are using is Google Mail apps.

I tried using your info, But still says "The email failed to send due to a configuration issue.". Can you suggest me the solution please?

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. Our SMTP server in not in cPanel. The cPanel is under the domain name uitsbd.net. But the email I want to use sales@uitsbd.com which is configured from another host. I want to use the email address sales@uitsbd.com. The email we are using is Google Mail apps.

I tried using your info, But still says "The email failed to send due to a configuration issue.". Can you suggest me the solution please?

If your SMTP server is under uitsbd.net than you need to use smtp.uitsbd.net or mail.uitsbd.net or just uitsbd.net ,it depend which host point to smtp server,you are basicly log in with blesta in your smtp server as you are do it with any other mail client,so you need to know first SMPT server ceredentials i.e port,host,user name and password .

I don't know exactlly how you configure your SMTP server but who set SMTP server must know and you can always see this in SMTP server configuration.

I just do DNS and MX record lookup and as I can see second DNS authority is WHB, you can use WHB smtp server(if you have account there),they use use 26 port for non secure and 465 for secure SSL/TLS ,just use e-mail address as username and e-mail account password  as  pass and mail.uitsbd.net as host or if you want to use own SMTP server you have or third party under that domain than you will have to add/edit DNS  records because I can't see any MX,SPF or even A records that point to external server....

EDIT..I just sow you are using google apps.. :)

Than you have to use google SMTP ceredentials and your user name and pass...offcourse you have to have proper MX records set  but I supose you are do it through control panel google apps extension

Quoted from google help page;

About MX records

To set up email with Google Apps, you need to direct your domain's mailflow to your Google Apps account. You do this by pointing your domain's Mail Exchange (or MX records) to Google mail servers

Ok, it's not working under the domain uitsbd.net. I have installed under another domain name uitsbd.com

I can sent emails installed under the domain name uitsbd.com. But, now I can't install module for Reseller hosting cPanel under blesta.

Please remember the Blesta installed under the domain name uitsbd.com But the for Reseller Hosting cPanel the domain name is uitsbd.net. When I tried to install cPanel on Blesta it is showing error. Please see the attached screenshot with error. Let me know what will be the host name. Thanks!

post-11540-0-10089700-1446651443_thumb.j

Please remember the Blesta installed under the domain name uitsbd.com But the for Reseller Hosting cPanel the domain name is uitsbd.net. When I tried to install cPanel on Blesta it is showing error. Please see the attached screenshot with error. Let me know what will be the host name. Thanks!

Try the IP address, hostnames are always something.something.com not domain.com

Ok, it's not working under the domain uitsbd.net. I have installed under another domain name uitsbd.com

I can sent emails installed under the domain name uitsbd.com. But, now I can't install module for Reseller hosting cPanel under blesta.

As Licensecart say you can use cPanel server IP for this particular case but you shoud have FQDN set on every server for other purpose...When it comes to host name it can be any hostname you have set,it is only important to resolve on internet aka you have set DNS record for hostname.

Hostname is simple subdomain you create for some purpose,and for server hostname you can set cpanel1.uitsbd.com or cpanel.uitsbd.com or host.uitsbd.com or what ever you select ....BUT YOU HAVE TO set DNS record for hostname you select.

To do this go to control panel or domain registrat panel where you maintain DNS for domain and add A record .. example;

cpanel1.uitsbd.com  A   server IP

or

host.uitsbd.com    A     server IP

or

cpanel1.uitsbd.net A    server IP

or

anything you want ...you need to understand that is up to you what you will set as hostname ..it is only important that it resolve on internet i.e you have set DNS record

Hostnames I give you above are only examples and as I say you need to first set DNS for hostname and than you can use ti....

Now if your uitsbd.net is on cPanel server you want to sell than in field host name put  just this IP 209.188.24.224 or domain uitsbd.net(uitsbd.net resolve to this IP) and make sure you ave right remote key and username

The Blesta is installed under the domain name: uitsbd.com which is http://uitsbd.com/portal/admin

I have created DNS A Record for under the uitsbd.com host which is

Type: A

Name: cpanel1.uitsbd.com

IP: 209.188.24.224

Ok, now....

But the domain name for Re-seller package is uitsbd.net which name server is

Name Server 01: ns1.uitsbd.net

Name Server 02: ns2.uitsbd.net

I want to add the module cPanel of uitsbd.net for my Re-seller hosting plans to manage customers from Blesta. When I am going to add cPanel server from Settings > Company > Module > Add a cPanel Server the host name goes wrong. I know the user name and remote access key and perfectly placed.

There must be wrong with the host name. I have already tried using IP: 209.188.24.224 for host name. But it's not working. Can you suggest me what I should do? Let me know. Thanks!

Now I can tell you FQDN hostname of your server (server host name which provider set in hosts file)  it is rs48.whbdns.com  and you can use it as hostname also but IP shoud work also and your uitsbd.net domain if it is on that server also.

Which module do you use?official Blesta module has SSL check box and be sure to check it...

Now in blesta official module you shoud have this configuration;

Server label; what ever you want name it

Hostname; rs48.whbdns.com

Use SSL check this box

User name; root OR if you have reseller account than your reseller username

Remote key; Be sure to copy/paste it without any empty space

In cpanel extended module there are two more fields

1.Passwordl -leave it empty

2. Port - set 2087 for secure SSL ( SSL checkbox also must be checked) or set 2086 for non secure ( in this case SSL checkbox  is not checked)

This is all you need to do to get it work...