Marketplace Modules Don't Appear

garybarr

Question

Forgive me if there is instructions some place that I have missed, but I've been looking for 2 hours to solve my problem.   I wanted to add the Cpanel Extended extension.  I downloaded it, unzipped it, FTP's the directory of files into the plugins/ directory.  It looks just like ever other module in the plugins directory... However, when I go to Available plugins/modules, it is not listed.  So I tried the "States & Countries" plugin, because it had pretty straight forward directions.  So again, I downloaded, unzipped, uploaded to /plugins/ directory,  then navigated to settings/plugins/available, again, nothing new listed.

What could I possibly be missing, it looks very straight forward, but yet, I am failing.   All the installed modules are working fine, but it just ignores the new directories that are listed in the plugins directory.

Ideas?

5 answers to this question

cPanel Extended is a module. You will need to upload it to /components/modules/. The States & Countries plugin would, indeed, be uploaded to /plugins/.

My guess is the directory structure of the files you uploaded is not what Blesta expects, so it is not able to show them in the UI. Check your files, make sure that the first directory in the module (e.g. /components/modules/cpanel) contains the class file for the module (e.g. /components/modules/cpanel/cpanel.php). Afterward, head into Blesta under [settings] -> [Modules] -> [Available] to see the new module. Click the "Install" button and you should be good to go.

I have unzipped cpanel-extended-master, and uploaded the directory into the public_html/blesta/component/modules directory.  When I go into public_html/blesta/component/modules/cpanel-extended-master/ I get this listing

{folder}  ..

{folder}  api

{folder}  language

{folder}  views

{file}       composer.json

{file}       cpanelextended.php

{file}       readme.md

But still, when I go to to available modules, I see the original list, no new modules are listed. 

OK, that did fix the module.  (Although now I can't figure out how to setup my server, lol... I'm not sure what "password" it's asking for and or what the Small block with a number in it after the Remote Key area is wanting! lol)

Thank you.

Hi,

The small block after the Remote Key is the Port Text Field, You need enter 2087 in this field. And the password is your WHM password