Is There An Option To Auto-Send Email To Customer When Service Is Canceled?

serge

Question

I have free package, that cancel at end of term (14-day Trial), blesta ever send email to customer :

- New Service Activated

But I would like it's also auto-send email to customer when service is canceled, a such way I can instruct customer to order the pay service (license).

3 answers to this question

all other things work fine, and even for Cron for any other things

at checking in database for unfinished cron, there is no data retuned:

SELECT * FROM `log_cron` WHERE `run_id` !=0 AND `end_date` IS NULL ORDER BY `start_date` DESC; 

No data returned

If I look in email logs for "suspended service" it's very rare I find one, and I suspect it's was from admin manualy suspended service, but seem no email to customer come from automation when service are suspended.

There is no email template for canceled services, so no email about a canceled service would be sent. There is a task to add an email template for services scheduled to be canceled, but perhaps one for cancelling a service would be good as well.

Your scenario is a little bit different, however. You want to include a message in the email template about the cancellation of a specific service, but an email template we create would be generalized and not dependent on the service being canceled. A separate partial email may need to exist to handle the behavior you expect, similar to the Package Welcome Email (e.g. Package Cancel email).