Trial Run

MemoryX2

Hey everybody!

I've been working off and on with Blesta's theming. I have been converting Blesta to bootstrap and its not done but I want to show it off.

http://dev.memoryx2.com/members/client/login/

User Account: test

Password: testpassword

I thought it was really cool. and would be even cooler if I knew how to get the widgets to load again but still take a look and let me know what you think!

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

just tested now ...

just adjust the logo to fit the size in the cpanel interface .

Thanks! I've upgraded since the original post which wiped out the bootstrap client area.

I'm probably going to revisit once v3 is released. So that I don't have so many changes to track. Hopefully 3.1 will be built off of bootstrap.

Thanks! I've upgraded since the original post which wiped out the bootstrap client area.

I'm probably going to revisit once v3 is released. So that I don't have so many changes to track. Hopefully 3.1 will be built off of bootstrap.

Are you using Bootstrap 3 or still on 2.3.2? Cos you might be rebuilding from both directions at this rate.. :)

Are you using Bootstrap 3 or still on 2.3.2? Cos you might be rebuilding from both directions at this rate.. :)

2.3.2.... I really like 3 but I have very little time now so I will probably continue build on 2.3 then update again soon to 3 especially since its an rc, I will wait until stable.

I'm trying not to think about it honestly.. I'm likely to decide I need 3 worse .. :-)

Update 8/5/2013:

I have decided not to pursue converting Blesta to Bootstrap for a few reasons, 1 every update I would have to rebuild every page, and plug pages. It's just too much to maintain. Also, I have very little time to work on it these days, and then they just released bootstrap 3 so..

All that being said I have about 90% of my integration finished. I modified the structure.pdt quite a bit so that in the future with updates I can reupload the structure and get back to the exact integration as before. Their are some pretty cool things, like if logged in this menu, if not that menu. Unfortunately I have not made it a 100% match from my static template as I would like but for now that is okay. I will be working on it more in the future.

Compare Blesta -> http://dev.memoryx2.com/members/client/login/

To my static Template -> http://dev.memoryx2.com/