Gogetssl

sunrisepro

Question

I setup the GoGetSSL module (after creating a GoGetSSL account). I configured the few options that were there. A customer bought an SSL certificate. They didn't receive any certificate & my account at GoGetSSL shows nothing. 

I contacted GGS support and they said you developed the module. How is this supposed to work?

20 answers to this question

OK. Is the email sent by Blesta? Who does it look like the email is coming from?

It goes from the SSL provider. Blesta sends the welcome email if you set one up in the package. That's the only contact Blesta has after the order.

Client orders => Client pays => GoGetSSL API => Calls back to Blesta if successful & Activates with the SSL provider => Email approval is sent from the SSL Provider => Click link to approve => SSL is sent to the email on record. => Client uses SSL on the control panel or Linux, etc.

I don't have a copy of the SSL receive email sorry but this is what the activation email looks like for Comodo:

f4np36la.png

Wait - it would go to whatever email the client put in the order form, right? Usually when I buy an ssl certificate it's sent to some form of admin@domain.com or administrator@domain.com. Is it possible for me to check the order and see what the client did?

I'm rethinking offering any SSL, this is way complicated.

Wait - it would go to whatever email the client put in the order form, right? Usually when I buy an ssl certificate it's sent to some form of admin@domain.com or administrator@domain.com. Is it possible for me to check the order and see what the client did?

I'm rethinking offering any SSL, this is way complicated.

Correct you have a email address you set-up when making a CSR, that email address is the activation, the one on Blesta is the one where the SSL Cert goes to, I always recommend you use the same email address. I've never had any issues, but I don't use GoGetSSL, I only have one to test things :)

Ok - then the client probably picked something except that email address doesn't exist. How can I view or update her order? I don't see anything in my GoGetSSL account.

You'll have to talk to them or try and get the client to tell you which email she needs and you can click manage under pending and update it and try and process it. If there's any errors you will see it when you process it manually.

Thanks but I don't know where to process this manually. When I go to the ssl order form, the dropdown has nothing, which makes me think that when a client is logged in it has their email address in it.

Works fine for me video: http://screencast.com/t/7HopMOJCCMJ

On the client profile there should be something pending.... if you click manage you can tick the box and click submit which should try and provision it.

Actually, when I tried to activate it I got this error:

An internal error occurred, or the server did not respond to the request.

And when I try to issue I get this error:

Invalid order ID 0 for customer 16598.

I can't troubleshoot this any more, selling an SSL certificate through Blesta is a bad idea.

Actually, when I tried to activate it I got this error:

An internal error occurred, or the server did not respond to the request.

And when I try to issue I get this error:

Invalid order ID 0 for customer 16598.

I can't troubleshoot this any more, selling an SSL certificate through Blesta is a bad idea.

It sounds like GoGetSSL is refusing the api call. you can check the logs: tools > logs > gogetssl row (click) see what the issue is and get them to look into it.

Sorry - I see where the pending service was. So maybe the email to her did not get sent until now, when I approved it. 

Maybe the issue then is me not getting notification emails for sales?

You can get sales emails via: Billing tab then manage widgets to enable the order widget, then click the cog / gear and enable the emails.

Then if you want service creation error emails you can go to my info > notices and then tick the emails. If you haven't got any go to Settings > System > Staff > Staff groups > admin: edit > tick the bottom boxes.