Im Becoming Crazy Setupping Blesta.

ESS

Question

Hello so days ago i setup blesta... i setup email... i unbranded it..... ill change all blesta etc etc.... now the difficult part is the part which will be in any panel the more easy... create a package................ which only on this panel seems to be really hard to do.

So for first explain to me what is the module please and what i need to do with the default.... because i really don't understand what i should do for full it...

but this is not the most important problem........... after i create the signup order forms i created an order forms......

and now the problem starts...... 

this is what i got with ajax

Files does not exist: /home/admin/web/HOST/public_html/panel/plugins/order/views/templates/ajax/cart.pdt on line 120 in /home/admin/web/HOST/public_html/panel/lib/view.php 

#0 /home/admin/web/HOST/public_html/panel/lib/controller.php(277): View->fetch('cart', NULL)

#1 /home/admin/web/HOST/public_html/panel/lib/dispatcher.php(128): Controller->render()
#2 /home/admin/web/HOST/public_html/panel/index.php(21): Dispatcher::dispatch('/panel/order/ca...')

#3 {main}

and files are total right uploaded...

please i will buy blesta but only if i understand how create a single package which seems is going to be really difficult instead of other..................... Thanks to all.

14 answers to this question

What version of Blesta are you using? The error you received shouldn't have occurred, but may have been possible in much older versions.

A module in Blesta represents the product/service you are selling. Most modules perform remote actions, so configuring the module may require you to specify account credentials so that API requests can be made with the module. If you do not intend to make use of any of the existing modules (e.g. cPanel), then you might be able to create a product using the Universal Module.

A package represents your configuration of a product. You would select which module you want the package to use, any other module settings, and configure pricing.

A service represents an instance of the package that a client purchases, which is a specifically-configured product/service based on the module.

So you would start by determining what you're selling (i.e. the module). Then configure the product and its pricing (i.e. the package). You can then create an order form that uses the package so that customers can order them from your website. As LicenseCart mentioned, if you're experiencing that error on the order form, you might want to try changing the order form's template to Standard or Wizard instead of AJAX.

There's no cart in the Ajax, it's one page checkout. I personally prefer the wizard order forms. You can follow my tutorial here: How to set-up a package?

Oh thanks you!!!

What version of Blesta are you using? The error you received shouldn't have occurred, but may have been possible in much older versions.

A module in Blesta represents the product/service you are selling. Most modules perform remote actions, so configuring the module may require you to specify account credentials so that API requests can be made with the module. If you do not intend to make use of any of the existing modules (e.g. cPanel), then you might be able to create a product using the Universal Module.

A package represents your configuration of a product. You would select which module you want the package to use, any other module settings, and configure pricing.

A service represents an instance of the package that a client purchases, which is a specifically-configured product/service based on the module.

So you would start by determining what you're selling (i.e. the module). Then configure the product and its pricing (i.e. the package). You can then create an order form that uses the package so that customers can order them from your website. As LicenseCart mentioned, if you're experiencing that error on the order form, you might want to try changing the order form's template to Standard or Wizard instead of AJAX.

Hello thank you to ! yes i will try to configure all now thanks i will follow tutorial , my version is the last... thanks

but ill have to say is not the more intuitive eheh you should make it more intuitive for noob like me ! :) eheh

It's because your in a new environment, it's like me I can't play a Xbox console not because of the games but because of the controller, if I was on it 24/7 trying and trying I would probably like it (lies) but yeah. I find Blesta easier than the competitors because it's step by step you need a order form, a group to group packages, and of course the packages :), and all under one tab "Packages".

It's because your in a new environment, it's like me I can't play a Xbox console not because of the games but because of the controller, if I was on it 24/7 trying and trying I would probably like it (lies) but yeah. I find Blesta easier than the competitors because it's step by step you need a order form, a group to group packages, and of course the packages :), and all under one tab "Packages".

You right , after you understand how all works it's easy.

Hello i got another trouble

so i was following this tutorial : https://licensecart.com/billing/plugin/support_manager/knowledgebase/view/3/how-can-i-get-a-direct-url-to-a-package/11/

but when ill tried it show yes the package but it's not select the package

image.pngas you can see it show the package group but it's not select the package.. ( package id & group is right ) my blesta folder is panel... order form redirect to order.. so is right..

http://domain.com/panel/order/main/packages/order/?package_id=1&group_id=8

i can't understand what i wrong...

and also if anyone can tell to me how to fix this..

image.png

i would like to put the My Account / Support / Order all in one on a same row ( i dont know if you can understand what i want to mean ) .....

this is the code..

<h4>Signup Here: 	<a title="" 
    href="http://domain.co/panel/order/signup/index/signup" target="_blank" >
    Register Now!
</a>
</h4>

<div class="col-md-4 col-sm-6 portal-box">
        <a href="{client_url}login/">
            <div class="well">
                <i class="fa fa-cogs fa-4x"></i>
                <h4>My Account</h4>
                <p>Have an account with us? Log in here to manage your account.</p>
            </div>
        </a>

</a>
    </div>
    {% if plugins.support_manager.enabled %}<div class="col-md-4 col-sm-6 portal-box">
        <a href="{client_url}plugin/support_manager/client_tickets/add/">
            <div class="well">
                <i class="fa fa-ticket fa-4x"></i>
                <h4>Support</h4>
                <p>Looking for help? You can open a trouble ticket here.</p>
            </div>
        </a>
    </div>

</div>{% endif %}
    {% if plugins.order.enabled %}<div class="col-md-4 col-sm-6 portal-box">
        <a href="http://domain.co/panel/order/main/index/order">
            <div class="well">
                <i class="fa fa-shopping-cart fa-4x"></i>
                <h4>Order</h4>
                <p>Visit the order form to sign up and purchase new products and services.</p>
           </div>
       </a>
    </div>{% endif %}
    {% if plugins.download_manager.enabled %}<div class="col-md-4 col-sm-6 portal-box">
        <a href="{client_url}plugin/download_manager/">
            <div class="well">
                <i class="fa fa-download fa-4x"></i>
                <h4>Download</h4>
                <p>You may need to be logged in to access certain downloads here.</p>
            </div>
        </a>
    </div>{% endif %}

and for last if i buy the branded version ( the 13 $ ) of the panel i will loose all modify at structure.pdt for put my domain at the place of blesta brand? thanks to all 

I don't see anything wrong with the markup you pasted in, if they have a col-md-4, it should be able to fit 3 of them across the page. There may be something else causing trouble. If you want to link to the page, we may be able to identify it.

If you buy a license, it will not modify anything. You just update your license key under Settings > System > General > License Key. All settings and files will remain unchanged.

Looks like you have way more </div>s than you have open.

Use:

<a href="{client_url}login/">
            <div class="well">
                <i class="fa fa-user fa-4x"></i>
                <h4>My Account</h4>
                <p>Log in here to manage your account.</p>
            </div>
        </a>
    </div>

<a href="{client_url}plugin/support_manager/client_tickets/departments/">
            <div class="well">
                <i class="fa fa-ticket fa-4x"></i>
                <h4>Support</h4>
                <p>You can open a trouble ticket here.</p>
            </div>
        </a>
    </div>
        <a href="{blesta_url}order/">
            <div class="well">
                <i class="fa fa-shopping-basket fa-4x"></i>
                <h4>Order</h4>