Cancel Service And Invoice

Kurogane

Question

Hello,

I have a client have many services in the same date and when the invoice is created have for example 5 items in the invoice.

Now my question is, for the 5 services have this client only one service is canceled so remain 4 services, in the current invoice is charged for 5 services and becase one is canceled in later create new invoice for the current active services have them (4).

Why blesta charge them twice the same services? this is a bug or what.

Too make clear.

invoice1

a

$10

b

$20

c

$10

d

$5

e

$25

Total

$70

Invoice2 when one service is canceled

a

$10

b

$20

c

$10

d

$5

Total

$45

So, the client have to pay two invoice with the total $115, why the invoice1 is not canceled/voided?

5 answers to this question

It depends, if they cancel before the renewal date they should get a invoice. If they are suspended they are still invoiced because you are still using you resources.

If it's doubling the invoices for the same thing and not of the above then have you got two cron jobs set-up by mistake?

I have setup invoice create 10 days before when is renewal date so the client cancel 5 days before renewal date.

The client have now two invoice one 10 days and 5 days before when is renewal.

For me the logic of this is if the client cancel a service and is already have the invoice created cancel the old one or just remove the item is not begin billing.