Would Like A Forum System Like Blesta's

kingdl

Question

2 answers to this question

Hello so I am curious on how you guys have a forum like this one, if it is with Blesta Software, and if so how do i manage to make one or if its like a software. If anyone knows I would like to know I would like a forum for my Hosting Company.

It is IPB 3.4.x ,now there is new IPS version available 4.0.x...but I like 3.4 more..maybe it is because I use it for long time ago..and thing is it has many aditional apps like content,downloads,galery,file sharing,blog,nexon..etc ,and with Nexon..you can even sell cPanel hosting.. :)..it has built in auto provision cPanel module and also future rich billing sistem+front end store,ads sistem and much more....even when I stop use it for forum board I use it for mailing sistem.it has very nice and advanced mass mailing tool..where you can set how much e-mails per cycle,timeout between cycles.. which is great for huge client database.and much more.With all kind of apps available it can be much more than forum....