Blesta Broke Reinstalled, And Still Does Not Send Emails...

kingdl

Question

Hello, im sure you know be by now, so I had EVERYTHING done with blesta sent emails and EVERYTHING, and then all the sudden it stoped sending emails. I restarted my computer, and it just messed up. So i went ahead and restarted because I wanted to do localhost MySQL (BTW blesta still loads SUPER slow on localhost using XAMP MySQL server), So i reinstalled wamp and blesta, and got it all setup and yet didnt work. So tried again with implamenting sendmail into wamp and still no go. So i downloaded something called hMailServer, and still no go. I need some help can someone please try to figure this out. Also mind helping me with blesta loading slow even on a localhost mysql server.

EDIT: I even tried under Mail Settings to setup SMTP, but even then still didnt work. Saids there are issues with my configurations even though its good. Everything was setup perfectly with sendmail so .....

9 answers to this question

Well He can use PC and home internet without problem as long it has free resources,most VPS you buy are on 10MBs...this is not issue with Blesta or internet...,you don't need internet on localhost at all

I have few Blesta and other scripts on localhost and it work like charm...well...problem is probably due PC overload or He break something.....by default blesta is sending e-mails by php...so you don't need anything special

Open task menager and see how much your PC have resources free....Blesta will work without issue with 128MB RAM(most hosting provider don't allow more than 64mb per PHP script and still work) and on localhost even less because you are the only one who use it..

Well we have 2GB ram and up-to 1Gbps port speeds because the server I'm on uses the datacenter with that speed, I probably won't even get 1/100 of that but it's still better than using a computer. And we only have 2GB Ram because of traffic and the number of requests to the database, etc.

Well we have 2GB ram and up-to 1Gbps port speeds because the server I'm on uses the datacenter with that speed, I probably won't even get 1/100 of that but it's still better than using a computer. And we only have 2GB Ram because of traffic and the number of requests to the database, etc.

Yes offcourse..this is just for development..nothing more,I'm just say what He shoud look...because on localhost internet speed is not important ...

so your mailserver & blesta install is on a computer at home?

For use SMTP & Blesta, you need SSL certificate (not self signed certificate), installed for the mailserver hostname, and it's need fixed/dedicated ip for mailserver hostname.

So, I do not see well how you could accomplish it at hosting this at your home, I think you are just losing your time

lol dude I dont host my stuff at home. I use windows azure the Virtual Machine Computers. I have nothing at my house. But anyways just installed in on my new VPS, and it is SUPER fast now im happy buuuuut damn emails wont send. And i need help because im just stuck. I got php installed any everything and even when i was installing blesta i made sure that the SMTP and IMP or whatever passed. Everything on that list passed. So if one of the admin guys or something posts ill be more than happy to let u take over my comp threw teamviewer. Im just here all night please get back to me as soon as possible.

IM BACK IN BUSINESS all i did in terminal is typed apt-get install postfix and boom hit that send button in blesta and it worked like a charm... Thanks for all the help.

Nice to see you set everything..if you need any help...there is always someone here will be more than happy to help.Blesta communuty is not so big as some other but members are always ready for help....And now when I look in past,I don't remeber even one fight about anything or anyone on this forum has been under some kind of attack....It is very rare to see today :blesta: