Importing Whmcs Bombed

desynced

Question

Following the import instructions from your site, I enter all the WHMCS 5.3 information (user, pass, host, encryption key, etc) but I get this error:

The import completed but the following errors ocurred:

importClients: SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1062 Duplicate entry '8' for key 'PRIMARY' on line 124

importContacts: There is already an active transaction on line 163

importTaxes: There is already an active transaction on line 163

importCurrencies: SQLSTATE[HY093]: Invalid parameter number: number of bound variables does not match number of tokens on line 124

importInvoices: There is already an active transaction on line 163

importTransactions: There is already an active transaction on line 163

importPackages: SQLSTATE[HY093]: Invalid parameter number: number of bound variables does not match number of tokens on line 124

importServices: There is already an active transaction on line 163

importSupportDepartments: There is already an active transaction on line 163

importSupportTickets: There is already an active transaction on line 163

importMisc: There is already an active transaction on line 163

And no, it doesnt look like it imported anything.  Clients and packages are still at 0.

11 answers to this question

Yes, I've made the changes to both files and it still bombs out on me with the same error.  I checked the debug option this time and got the following output:

importStaff
-----------------
importStaff took: 0.0402 seconds
-----------------

importClients
-----------------
importContacts
-----------------
importTaxes
-----------------
importCurrencies
-----------------
importInvoices
-----------------
importTransactions
-----------------
importPackages
-----------------
importPackageOptions
-----------------
importPackageOptions took: 0.0041 seconds
-----------------

importServices
-----------------
importSupportDepartments
-----------------
importSupportTickets
-----------------
importMisc
-----------------
decrypted 0 values using WHMCS' custom algorithm
decrypt took: 0 seconds
total time took: 0.2478 seconds
Array
(
[error] => Array
(
[0] => The import completed but the following errors ocurred:
[1] => importClients: SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1062 Duplicate entry '24' for key 'PRIMARY' on line 124
[2] => importContacts: There is already an active transaction on line 163
[3] => importTaxes: There is already an active transaction on line 163
[4] => importCurrencies: SQLSTATE[HY093]: Invalid parameter number: number of bound variables does not match number of tokens on line 124
[5] => importInvoices: There is already an active transaction on line 163
[6] => importTransactions: There is already an active transaction on line 163
[7] => importPackages: SQLSTATE[HY093]: Invalid parameter number: number of bound variables does not match number of tokens on line 124
[8] => importServices: There is already an active transaction on line 163
[9] => importSupportDepartments: There is already an active transaction on line 163
[10] => importSupportTickets: There is already an active transaction on line 163
[11] => importMisc: There is already an active transaction on line 163
)

)

You technically can open a ticket at https://account.blesta.com (click support) or email support at our domain. The only thing is, as with other methods, since you don't have an account with us we cannot verify that your license belongs to you. This means we can't re-issue it, or change any information related to your license. You should contact the reseller for this anyway.

Oh, ok.  I wasnt getting any support through the forums for my problem, so I thought maybe a ticket would be better.   I guess I'll have to wait longer for support.

Do you have a ticket open? If so, what is the ticket #?

After you had a failed import, did you restore your database back to a fresh install of Blesta before running the import again? The error about a duplicate entry could be a result of not doing so. The import can only be run once because it will try to import everything again. We recommend making a backup of your Blesta before attempting to do the import. If you didn't do that, you could empty your database and remove your /config/blesta.php config file (You should have a blesta-new.php file in there) and run the installer again. Then make a backup, and try the importer again. If it fails, you can restore your database backup. Any errors you get would be helpful, but it must be from a failed import on a fresh Blesta install.

No, that's why I was asking in my previous question on how to open a ticket.   

It's a fresh install of Blesta.  Right after installation, and modifying the files mentioned above, and enabling the importer, I try to import and that's the error I receive.  Nothing gets imported.  

Disregard.  Client has given up on the lack of response and is going to another software.  

Well that's a bummer. I posted instructions on how you can open a ticket in my response above on Jan 25th. http://www.blesta.com/forums/index.php?/topic/5786-importing-whmcs-bombed/?p=40973

If they reconsider, feel free to open a ticket. We'll help out as best as we can.